• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TRO Mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a mock of the white cup. Let me know what you all think. The majority seem to want the white rather than the alloy.

IMG_1684_zpsospfba3s.jpg

Full logo

IMG_1685_zpsrpdfdkkb.jpg

The following people have expressed and interest. Can you all confirm you are happy and definitely want one and i'll get them ordered.

We have 8 cups left

1. TiMtImInYtImTiM
2. Stamford78
3. Ricki1985
4. Ricki1985
5. klashinikov
6. Ed
7. Boof
8. Scottish Type-R
9. stu1873
10. Loxy
11. WelshyWelsh
12. simon25
13. Boof
14. Dotty
15. Crowds
16. Chris.
17. dweezle
18. Stardus.
19. Beefwilder
20. Nashy
21. Hazz
22. CTR_Nick

Whoa whoa whoa... I didn't put my name down for a thermosk, I said I'd buy a normal mug.... which you're not offering, AFAIK.

Me too - I just had a quick Google and you can get custom normal mugs for like £5-7 from online shops.

So which way is this going?

I have no use for a normal mug, a nice coffee cup would go down well though.

but based on the above in white i'd have one for a drink on the way to work although I don't have any cup holders :picardfp:

image.png

Like this? Possibly with a second logo on the reverse / a custom name / a fancy colour / a pic of a CTR?

These start from £4ea ex vat on vista print, with discounts for multiple purchases.

Now you mention it I much prefer the idea of the red H, need to find a decent high res image though!

TRO Logo Test.jpg

Crude mock up but I'm off to the pub and cant be fecked getting my windows machine out to do a proper image (no decent free picture editors, my only gripe with a macbook!). I think a border around the red in silver/black would make it look better.

I think there's a miss understanding on the types. Most people want to get the thermos ones initially and theres maybe 6 who've said they'd prefer ordinary mugs. Possibly people who want ordinary mugs could just be given an image and instructions for somewhere like vista print.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I put alloy down but can I now change to white? Sorry if not I'll still have the alloy 100% cheers

The plan was always for the spill proof type thermos mug. I have arranged for those in white as this was the majority vote.

Anyone who does not want a thermos type in white please let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone understood that, we were just commenting that a normal ceramic mug would be preferable.

Thanks, but I don't want a thermos mug.

Cheers for this Tim.

Is there a possibility of two runs, one of the travel mug and one of the cermic mug?

What are the minimum quantities of each and who wants what?

If needs be, the club may have to hold some stock to make it happen, but I don't want to tie up too much of club funds on mugs if possible!

Cheers for this Tim.

Is there a possibility of two runs, one of the travel mug and one of the cermic mug?

What are the minimum quantities of each and who wants what?

If needs be, the club may have to hold some stock to make it happen, but I don't want to tie up too much of club funds on mugs if possible!

:smt023:smt023:smt023 Loxy....

I need a spill proof one or I'll be covered in hot beverage bombing it through Cheshire at work :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back