• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Satnav in fk2

Does any member know how to turn the volume up of the satnav.Ive looked all over the settings in the infotainment and can't find how. It's not straightforward. Regards Fred.

It could be different on the FK8 but I’ve noticed with mine, while it’s actually talking to you, if you turn the volume up using the normal volume controls it adjusts it independently. Maybe it’s different but worth a try maybe!

Go to settings in the infotainment. Select system and then the 3rd tab along the top. In there is a voice setting . I think it is set at default on 6. Just crank it up.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

It could be different on the FK8 but I’ve noticed with mine, while it’s actually talking to you, if you turn the volume up using the normal volume controls it adjusts it independently. Maybe it’s different but worth a try maybe!
Many thanks!

No probs... the low voice level was annoying me too. I'm not a fan off the garmin system that honda switched to. Much prefer the Honda sat nav on the earlier 9g , it also used the mid screen for lane departures. I think honda should have kept it but lowered their price for the updates.

No probs... the low voice level was annoying me too. I'm not a fan off the garmin system that honda switched to. Much prefer the Honda sat nav on the earlier 9g , it also used the mid screen for lane departures. I think honda should have kept it but lowered their price for the updates.

yes I'm in a fk2 9th gen but me and my wife looked and looked at settings it's I think a matter of just trying things out. I'm sure when I got it it was too loud and turned it down but a bit too much,now I can't get it back up to where I want it to be.It doesn't help when I've lost my high frequency in my ears through DJ ing for years. So I do have hearing aids but ideally would like it a bit louder. Thanks a lot for your help
Regards Fred.

I change things then sit there for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to change back,
Yesterday I noticed for the first time that if you press info on the infotainment it brings up fuel averages etc on big screen
Only took me 6 years to find it :rolleyes:

Back