• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Great, so please can I have the standard 9 LED kit in red please? I'll send you the funds over now.

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk

Great, so please can I have the standard 9 LED kit in red please? I'll send you the funds over now.

Received! I'll get it in now and it should be in the post on its way to you first thing tomorrow.

Received the kit yesterday, fitted today with no issues whatsoever! Very high quality and easy to read instructions.

I wired it to the stereo fuse using a piggy back connector and the earth to a nearby screw so the LEDs stay on all the time with the key in and works perfectly!

Thanks!!

Special offer for 10 days only and only on the first 10 kits sold!

Standard Red or Blue Footwell kits with option connector for £23 delivered within the UK.

Further offer, £5 off any of the multi-colour dimming kits, but these are the last two, so be quick!

Payment details, still as per the first post. Please PM to confirm before sending payment as they may sell out elsewhere. :smt023

Last edited:
Back