• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back again Red FK8

Was not expecting those figures at all, he come out of the car with a massive smile on his face.

Totally transformed the car it pulls pretty much the whole way through and the torque increase is amazing.
Before they felt a little flat mid range but I'm glad I've done it, only downside the power is addictive so I think I've averaged about 15-20mpg in the last day or so haha
Haha great stuff! I messaged Paul west about possibly getting mine remapped as have a PRL intake on it now. He also suggested 360-380 which would suit me more than enough.

Just didn't want it effecting the car handling and characteristics too much.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Haha great stuff! I messaged Paul west about possibly getting mine remapped as have a PRL intake on it now. He also suggested 360-380 which would suit me more than enough.

Just didn't want it effecting the car handling and characteristics too much.

Definitely worth getting a decent exhaust for decent gains. Mine ran 331 I think with just the remus exhaust and the injen evolution. TDI were mint and give good advice to, car characteristics hasn't really changed at all. Just a hell of a lot faster lol. And no soft limiter anymore

Definitely worth getting a decent exhaust for decent gains. Mine ran 331 I think with just the remus exhaust and the injen evolution. TDI were mint and give good advice to, car characteristics hasn't really changed at all. Just a hell of a lot faster lol. And no soft limiter anymore
Awesome, no soft limiter would be good! How is the Remus? Sounds like stock with valves closed?

Awesome, no soft limiter would be good! How is the Remus? Sounds like stock with valves closed?

I didn't realise until I give it a rev to see exhaust tone haha, get some nice pops and crackles when traction control kicks in but not many from general driving, but it's still getting coated in the carbon I'm sure it will get louder and more crackles over time.

Fully open its got a really nice burble to it but nothing that drones, it sounds just right. Sat on the motorway on the way home and didn't have to turn the radio up or anything was perfect, has a lovely start up noise, fully closed it is a lot quieter but still again a nice tone to it, lot less start up noise so neighbour friendly definitely. My mate took a start up video earlier I'll get him send it me and I'll post it up for you

I didn't realise until I give it a rev to see exhaust tone haha, get some nice pops and crackles when traction control kicks in but not many from general driving, but it's still getting coated in the carbon I'm sure it will get louder and more crackles over time.

Fully open its got a really nice burble to it but nothing that drones, it sounds just right. Sat on the motorway on the way home and didn't have to turn the radio up or anything was perfect, has a lovely start up noise, fully closed it is a lot quieter but still again a nice tone to it, lot less start up noise so neighbour friendly definitely. My mate took a start up video earlier I'll get him send it me and I'll post it up for you
Great description! Thanks mate and yes please do. Have considered Remus due to the sound controller option. Best of both worlds

Great description! Thanks mate and yes please do. Have considered Remus due to the sound controller option. Best of both worlds

I'll be honest mate I've not had it on any other setting than fully open sounds lovely

Back