• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Got some Honda Jazz washer jets saturday, thought i'd give them a try as people say how much better they are, and christ, i know its only something simple, but they are sooo much better than the sh1t standard 2 jet ones. :smt023

STANDARD JETS

005-6.jpg

JAZZ JETS

006-5.jpg

are they each to change?

I take it you ment easy! ;)
Yes they are mate, about a 2 minute job, pop the bonnet, pull the pipes off the back of the old ones, pinch the old ones together from the back so they pop out, remove the rubber seal from them and put on new ones, and simply pop the new ones in and reconnect the pipes, job done.

Did you get them from the dealers and if you don't mind, how much did you pay? ( Please PM if you don't want to post up price ;) ).

and pm me also lol
i need to pop to the local stealers to arrange a service so may aswell pick these little beauties up :lol:

Cheers guys, the jets are about £8 each + VAT so about £20 for the pair.
The part number if you need it is, H76810SAAE01 (thats for 1), hope this helps. :D

I managed to get a few bits done today which have been on my to do list,

First of all the drivers inside handle silver insert,

BEFORE:

001-4.jpg

AFTER:

002-7.jpg

Then these turned up in the post,

011.jpg

So out with the standard and in with the new:

013-2.jpg

014-4.jpg

Just need to get a better head unit now to make the most of them. :twisted:

I also got these a while ago from RickHondaR but never got pics up.

DAYTIME:

015-5.jpg

NIGHT TIME:
017-3.jpg

Back