• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by adymi16

1. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Unless things have changed (I lost interest) we are looking at 200-300 cars total for 2023 So yes lots of people with pre deposits are going to be refunded.
  2. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Honda Chiswick , Wimbledon, Reading are some that I know people have pre deposits down with. I could have put a pre deposit down as early as 1st of sep from memory (with Wimbledon) Truthfully with how few are coming in 2023 if your not already on a pre deposit list I'd say getting a car is...
  3. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

HONDA PCP / HP is currently 6.9%
  4. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

be amazing if its £38k. Can't see it myself but at that price, I will look to get one at some point during its production run probably 2024/25. I'm still thinking £43-£45k. At £38k it feels like a bargain in the current market and no cars are a bargain anymore........
  5. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Its basically a restyled fk8 with some chassis tweaks, so it will be a bit better I reckon. Then same engine, gearbox , brakes , seats they have been sticking in a type r since 2015. Can't see it being a step back more a slight evolution.
  6. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Well it seems only a few hundred type r will be coming to the uk. Some dealers are apparently taking deposits, I've asked 3 and not found one yet that will. Tbf I'm leaning towards not even trying to chase one down, I can't get on with the side and rear qtr profile views, and £40k is silly...
  7. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

I think at launch it will be the standard white, red, black , grey and maybe 2 other colours fair chance boost blue will be available, phoenix yellow would be a bold option. Might see a return of silver
  8. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Yer its not coming , I was on the yaris gr list but was booted off as all the allocation for this year has gone. Slim chance it may mean the corolla can come to the UK in 2023 in line with the rule of 3.
  9. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

I think your right, if the corolla GR was coming here I must admit I'd take it over the new type R I think. Although a big part of that thinking is I would be keeping my fk8 along with it.
  10. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Now September to see it without camo. September now for it un camouflaged appearance:( Read a similar thing, saying uk supply will be very low, a few hundred cars max. Guess this helps with co2 figures in the UK somehow. https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/spy-shots/honda/civic-type-r/ Also read...
  11. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Seems june is when we will see it without camouflage
  12. A

FK8 FK8 Rear Brake Pad Wear

Depends on how you drive. Mine used to last 8k miles. I had a new set every oil change. I've heard of others getting 20k miles out of them. Personally as they are so cheap , I'd have just had the dealer do it while it was in being serviced as they are bog standard civic pads. Or its...
  13. A

FK2 What to look out for when buying

Better asking on the Facebook page really, the forum is very very quiet nowadays.
  14. A

FK2 What to look out for when buying

I think un modified they are generally very reliable , I know of plenty fk2 that have shat themself when runnning remaps, head gaskets full engines letting go etc. Mine never let me down but in 48k miles at stock power. i had the following done under warranty after various fault codes came...
  15. A

FL5 New Civic Type R

Do we know yet if rhd cars will be built in Japan or the USA?
Back