• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Allen_

1. Allen_

Pete's 1995 Harvard Blue EG Civic

What NYA said...
  2. Allen_

FK8 Harnesses

Fitted harnesses to my DC5. Kept them for about two weeks. I'm not sure about the safety facts but they're a PITA at junctions. You don't realise how much you need freedom of movement in day to day driving until you're pinned into your seat.
  3. Allen_

EP3 Insurance undervalued my car

Thats probably about right for a book price I'd say. Can do a lot about it I doubt.
  4. Allen_

FK8 RC20GT

Can it have more aero fitted?
  5. Allen_

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Should have added it was on the A30 between Honiton and Exeter incase it's anyone on here?
  6. Allen_

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Saw my first FK8. Was going the opposite way on dual carriage way. Didn't look as mental as I thought it would.
  7. Allen_

Milano Red DC5 (Turbo Build In Progresss)

Really nice build. Looks good mate.
  8. Allen_

Someone cut me up and hit my car and claimed on insurance that I hit them from behind

Hard to tell without seeing the lane set up. But from that angle of collision, it would be hard for you to hit the rear of her without her being in the wrong lane. Not what you wanner hear but... A good reason for a dash cam though mate.
  9. Allen_

Civic Type R 2005 Aftermarket radio

Would he be offended with second hand? I have one I was about to put up for sale. Is he using iPhone or Android?
  10. Allen_

FK8 What and when to buy?

But they have a dealer sat next to them to keep them controlled. Some people don't give sh!t about their cars.
  11. Allen_

Why is there no "Like" button?

I like that you said thanks.
  12. Allen_

FK8 What and when to buy?

An ex-demo has probably had just as much abuse as one thats been owned from new for a month. No?
  13. Allen_

I think most members now know what point people are trying to get a cross with the thanks button. If its a funny post, then the know they're hitting the thanks button cause they laughed. If its a helpful post, they're hitting the thanks button to show appreciation. If its on the T&A thread...
  14. Allen_

You feel really strongly about this don't you :lol:
Back