• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Apoch

1. A

FK2 Speed bump noise when slightly too fast.

Thanks for the input Fred and sorry for the late reply. So I have identified that this only happens if the car is cold. It is especially noticeable on cold days and mornings. Once i have been driving the car for about 30 minutes the problem stops. I have done some more reading on this and i...
  2. A

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

That is an absolutely dreadful state of affairs. I hope you get a satisfactory resolution quickly. I am surprised the dealer did not spot this and actually delivered the motor to you in that condition.
  3. A

FK2 Speed bump noise when slightly too fast.

Good afternoon everyone. So I bought my second FK2 last week which is a very tidy 2016, 20k miles example in "Polished Metal Metallic" (ridiculous name). I pre-ordered my original one back in 2015 and then sold it two years later. This was obviously the biggest mistake of my life so buying a...
Back