• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by AveragePal

1. AveragePal

Dream Automotive in Luton.

I regularly use Dream automotive and my car has featured in some of their recent YouTube videos. I've found other Garages are scared or lacking knowledge when it comes to the Type-R and modifying them. Dream is a small operation of only 3 or 4 people but Phil the owner is really clued up and...
  2. AveragePal

5 year servicing package

I'm not too sure, you're definitely best asking a professional. From my experience so far I'm properly happy with ceramic coating compared to lifeshine and if I was buying a new car again I would definitely get ceramic done rather than the dealer option. But ideally for maximum protection PPF...
  3. AveragePal

5 year servicing package

How she looked when I collected her after the ceramic coating.... everything just seems more glossy.
  4. AveragePal

5 year servicing package

£250 isn't a terrible price for life shine, I just found that the car wasn't finished to the level I expected... really swirly on the black gloss trim areas (pillars and spoiler/wing). They just slap it on in the dealership and I'm not convinced it lasts very long, they sell it to you as I'm...
  5. AveragePal

5 year servicing package

Get the 5 year service package and Gap insurance, but make sure its a return to invoice insurance, the one I got from Honda is 3 years an was £279. I wasted my money on Lifeshine and have since had it ceramic coated by Alpha detailing, the car looks amazing now compared to how it was when I...
  6. AveragePal

My Polished metal metallic FK8

Mine scrubs up pretty good after it's ceramic coating from Alpha Detailing.
  7. AveragePal

Racing Blue FK8 Type-R GT

I love that colour and spent weeks trying to decide.... I settled with the polished metal metallic in the end. I've found that gets enough attention for me... but there's still a large part of me that wishes I had got the blue.... it's sooo pretty!! Well done!
  8. AveragePal

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

I love everything about it! Makes me feel like a 5 year old. Was in Mexico the other day playing wingman to a 911 and hit a deeeep puddle, would have been certain death in my last car (3mps) but the FK8 barely wobbled.... truley amazing car! The looks are great but all them corners are a b to...
  9. AveragePal

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

That has to be the best deal of 2020! Proper well done with that! I'm now at 1200miles and have no regrets!
  10. AveragePal

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Sorry couldn't see the link... is it the facelift? (If so I got mugged paying 35k)
  11. AveragePal

Honda Meets South East

I'm not aware of any locally, I'm junc 6 M25.... up for coming if you can find something or want to organise something.
  12. AveragePal

Is this worth having...?

Thanks! Choosing the colour seemed like the most difficult decision I've had to make in a long time.
  13. AveragePal

Is this worth having...?

Not the best photo but others are too big to upload
  14. AveragePal

Is this worth having...?

Thanks Mark... couldn't believe my luck when it came up. Moderator note: please don't try and sell outside of the classifieds section.
  15. AveragePal

Is this worth having...?

Recently bought the 2020 Type-R.... got a pretty smart plate for it too.
Back