• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bijomaru78

1. bijomaru78

Racing Blue FK8 Type-R GT

You mean £300, right? I paid £850 extra for the blue paint, while the polished metal is £550. Sadly we're now Tier 4, and a week ago my wife had tested positive for Covid so I can't even go for a drive until the 8th :(
  2. bijomaru78

Cheers guys. Certainly, the colour is very special but may be too flashy for someone that wants to keep it low-key. I love it, for once in my life I have a car that draws attention and I'll enjoy it while it lasts :)
  3. bijomaru78

Hi guys Finally picked up my FK8 yesterday. Weather was terrible on the drive back home so not had too many chances to try it out, but that's only a matter of time now :) Now, time to put the sticker on and to install the LEDs :)
  4. bijomaru78

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Thanks. Paid with PayPal and my address included :)
  5. bijomaru78

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Are these available? Looking for one for a soon-to-be-mine FK8 £32.00 including postage for the remote multi-colour 9 LED kit +£10 for the 8G/9G/CRV full Plug & Play kit. The plug & play kit makes it simpler to fit, I assume?
  6. bijomaru78

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi Mook, one for me please. Sending PayPal now.
Back