• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Clay99

1. Clay99

EP3 Gear Box Issue

Tonight on my way back from the gym came off a roundabout and went to snatch 3rd (was giving it beans and car was @ temp) there was a crunch as if I had missed the gear and now 1st, 3rd & 5th feel vauge to sellect but can sellect them all when I push on in the vtec sellecting them is alot harder...
  2. Clay99

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Its not that its the fact that people over charge you the privilege of owning the filter thats all I paid £450 for a Gruppe M 4 3/4 years ago which was ok but you still see them for that money now thats all I'm saying.... The fact is you can buy the Tegiwa M filter NEW £350 delivered...... So...
  3. Clay99

Easy really its been fitted to more than 3 or 4 cars so its been pimped out.
  4. Clay99

Tegiwa kit is class I had the Gruppe M on my first EP3 and sold it with the car (mistake) but refused to pay Gruppe M money they preform the same the noise is the same the build quality is the same and the best thing is you can have more money left in you pocket to spend on other modulations for...
  5. Clay99

Any Good?

Thanks Suits I will avoid hahaha I will keep looking for a good one there is a toda mani on ebay £300 starting bid will keep my eye on that but I would need the JDM anit-roll bar wouldnt I...... O well the costs keep climbing haha
  6. Clay99

Any Good?

Just came across this whilst looking for a mani for my EP3 CTR he's open to offers to split just the mani was wondering if, (a) Has anyone heard of the make TUNER?:confused: (b) Is it any good? (c) If it is ok what should I offer for just the mani? LINK BELOW...
  7. Clay99

Wheels! What colour

Check out this guy in the swop section b16a2vtiguy he's after swopping some wheels in the colour your looking for. If thats of any help.
  8. Clay99

Back box or full system??

Always get a full system. Buddy Club, Spoon, HKS etc its all about how much of your hard earned dolla your willing to part with. Decide on a figure and that will help you make up your mind I've always liked the Buddy Club & HKS and am looking to get a HKS in afew months.
  9. Clay99

K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

I had one on mine for abit good noise power gain was ok too. But in the end I saw the light and got myself a Gruppe M (expencive but worth every penny and it look bling too)
  10. Clay99

Gruppe M

Welcome to the darkside :twisted:
  11. Clay99

Feeling sluggish

Since having an engine rattle (bottom end) I've had the bottom end rebuilt and now the car doesn't feel as quick as it was before and I cannot think of any reason for this any ideas?. Also I was wondering if anyone has a problem hitting 2nd gear when you try for a quick gear change afew people I...
  12. Clay99

Good guide, but I have a question

I agree with this statement.
  13. Clay99

What induction kit to get for the ep3

Gruppe M is the daddy. But dont think it's the only kit I know a few people who run the AEM CAI and love them. So really its all about £'s at the end of the day AEM CAI is saving alot of money over the Gruppe M. Hope this helps.
  14. Clay99

Oil questions and recommendations here

What oil should be used in a CTR ep3 2002 with 90k on the clock?
  15. Clay99

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Got mine today thanks mook
Back