• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ColdWind666

1. ColdWind666

FK8 New Tyre Tread Depth

I've had 2 slow punctures fixed, 1 tyre replaced due to a screw that was too close to sidewall, and 1 tyre replaced due to running over a ratchet strap, that came off the side of a wagon. Its been a fun 3 years - feels like I drive with my eyes shut.
  2. ColdWind666

FK8 Tyres...help a noob out....FK8

Yeah true - I checked a few, before I purchase from Black Circles (Costco, F1, ATS, and the likes) but Black Circles came in very much the cheapest at that time. Fortunately they have just e-mailed, to confirm they now have the tyres ready for delivery, and my fitting will go ahead on Saturday...
  3. ColdWind666

That seems to be my exact thoughts at this moment in time, yes
  4. ColdWind666

Yeah that is annoying... My appointment is supposed to be this Saturday at 9am, but Black Circles do not have my tyres still, and still don't know when they will get them. I have been liaising with them via e-mail every few days for them to keep checking. I am going to e-mail them today, and...
  5. ColdWind666

Well, that lasted long. BlackCircles just e-mailed me, to say they don't actually have them in stock..
  6. ColdWind666

They had the same Flash15 sale yesterday on BlackCircles, so I have now pulled the trigger on a set of 245/30/20 @ £195 each, fully fitted, which will be getting fitted on the 20th this month Hoepfully I'll notice the difference, as currently, due to wear and punctures, my tyres are a bit...
  7. ColdWind666

FK8 Water in Light

Thanks Wilmo, I found one guy had the exact issue. And i have purchased some smoked side lights (Housings only) to see what they are like. Just need to suss how to get them out now
  8. ColdWind666

FK8 Water in Light

Hi Guys While washing the car at the weekend - I noticed a load of either Rusty, or Dirty Water, in the small light that is above the wheel: I noticed it just as I started to was the car - so I assume it has been in there for a while, as it hasn't rained here for a few days, and prior to...
  9. ColdWind666

EP3 Quick brake pad question

Thanks - I need pads soon, so might give these a whirl
  10. ColdWind666

What did you do to your Type R today?

oh my god haha I could not I actually scratched my front passenger seat last week, and i am still very upset haha
  11. ColdWind666

EP3 Quick brake pad question

Do you have a link to them?
  12. ColdWind666

What did you do to your Type R today?

Yeah those tips look awesome
  13. ColdWind666

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Every now and then, probably about 3/4 times in 2 years I've had the car, mine takes a few seconds to start - to the point where i thought it wasnt going to start. It was never after any prolongued period of not being used, just the next morning for work etc. Guess I better check VIN number...
  14. ColdWind666

FK8 Fuel pump recall

God damn, I dont have VIN Number handy, so had bookmarked that page, and was going to sort it tomorrow - assumed that was the one!
  15. ColdWind666

FK8 Fuel pump recall

Was thinking exactly the same, quick google found me this: https://owners.honda.com/service-maintenance/recalls
Back