• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Craig82's latest activity

• Craig82
    Craig82 reacted to Mebz's post in the thread Type R #4 with Like Like.
    Colour change and new center caps (no pics with new center caps) Did some track days...
  • Craig82
    Craig82 reacted to philv20's post in the thread Phil’s ep3 resto with Like Like.
    Hi guys just thought I’d up date the tread as it’s been a while. I’ve now replaced every gasket, seals and O rings on the engine apart...
  • Craig82
    Craig82 reacted to philv20's post in the thread Phil’s ep3 resto with Like Like.
    Whilst I’ve been working on the engine at work I’ve also been tidying up the engine bay at home. As you can see from some of the older...
  • Craig82
    Craig82 replied to the thread Phil’s ep3 resto.
    Fantastic effort. Looks brand new!
  • Craig82
    Craig82 reacted to R81 eg6's post in the thread Ep3 K24 with Like Like.
    Hi all, purchased this EP3 last May needing some TLC but looking forward to reviving it . I will update with more jobs as I progress...
  • Craig82
    Craig82 replied to the thread 2005 Cosmic Prem.
    :( When I had mine the back of sills was pretty rusty. I had it all cut out and replaced, but it was limited to the back of the sills...
  • Craig82
    Craig82 replied to the thread 2005 Cosmic Prem.
    A sorry sight to see! No chance of that all being cut out and replaced with fresh metal? Edit - just seen you’ve only a few bits left...
Back