• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Craig82

1. Craig82

Phil’s ep3 resto

Fantastic effort. Looks brand new!
  2. Craig82

2005 Cosmic Prem

:( When I had mine the back of sills was pretty rusty. I had it all cut out and replaced, but it was limited to the back of the sills. The floor was all solid. The guy who replaced and welded in all the new metal was shocked about how thin that metal is back there. Facelifts also have zero...
  3. Craig82

2005 Cosmic Prem

A sorry sight to see! No chance of that all being cut out and replaced with fresh metal? Edit - just seen you’ve only a few bits left from breaking it :(
  4. Craig82

Phil’s ep3 resto

Proper restoration and attention to detail. Great work - keep it up!
  5. Craig82

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

Fair enough, the 2.0 M135 is certainly a potent beast. One of the best colours too. :cool:
  6. Craig82

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

Very nice. How does this compare to the previous 6 cylinder M135?
  7. Craig82

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Nice work, another thing checked off. Looks brand new under that bench. Bet that was a pleasing find!
  8. Craig82

2019 Supra GTS

Stunning machine :cool:
  9. Craig82

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Just caught up on the latest. You're doing a great job. Car is looking fresh. Keep it up.
  10. Craig82

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Hi mate. No probs. Sports cat was of the japspeed variety. Had zero issues with it come mot time over multiple mots.
  11. Craig82

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Stunning :cool:
  12. Craig82

Hope so. I’m pretty ocd / meticulous with my cars! Thanks - Yep. Great fun. Really enjoying the car so far. Just so much fun to drive. Nice to be back in a sports car. Reminds me of my various mr2 turbos. Toyota have done a great job making the car feel old school :cool:
  13. Craig82

Never say never :D
  14. Craig82

EP3 has gone. The GT86 replaced it. I enjoyed my 4 years of tinkering with the EP3, but fancied a sports car again. And having just turned 40, thought I’d treat myself. New chapter and all that.
  15. Craig82

Cheers bud. Yep. That’s right, exactly the same. 197bhp.
Back