• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by D3ano

1. D3ano

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Appreciate the help guys, you were all right, legitimately stumped me that half the dash was still illuminating, only ever had battery issues once before in my work van and that was totally dead so it threw me that stuff was still showing... A nice £165 I wasn't expecting to spend today! Sent...
  2. D3ano

Anyone had issues with the car not starting? This is what I've been getting this morning trying to start it up? Tyre pressure is flashing and speedo flashes on and off when holding down the ignition, I'm stumped so any help would be great! Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. D3ano

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Straight down to dream then Dotty! Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. D3ano

My New FK2 (Bristol)

Carbon my ride is good, carbonzone poland on Facebook is another good one, he does a load of stuff that no one else does as well, I got a carbon civic badge off him it’s really good quality. Definitely try get out and see them if you can like I say I think the Remus sounds pretty rubbish on...
  5. D3ano

My New FK2 (Bristol)

Ebay if I remember right, can’t remember the sellers profile name. Videos of the Remus aren’t the most flattering, it’s definitely one you need to see in person if you can! If you plan to stage 1 then that’s all you’ll really need, stage 2 and you’ll need to look at intercooler and decay/high...
  6. D3ano

My New FK2 (Bristol)

It’s a nightmare to keep clean! It depends on your budget but you can get genuine carbon parts for those, although I don’t dislike them that much myself so have never really bothered looking too deeply in to them. It’s weird, I’ve only ever heard it from the cabin, (I don’t let anyone else...
  7. D3ano

My New FK2 (Bristol)

Congrats! Best colour, enjoy the 20 minutes it will stay clean for! I’ve learnt to cherish it myself for that brief period [emoji23] Dependent on how anti-social you want it to be, I’ve a Remus myself as it’s valved and it was my favourite sounding exhaust, would absolutely recommend an...
  8. D3ano

I could never use them on my FN as I’d forget to turn them off and they’d drain my battery, I can forget them in the FK and it doesn’t drain my battery so I’m making up for lost experience myself [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D3ano

One of the few times the car winds me up, that will it won’t it dip [emoji23] then you have to manually dip and auto doesn’t turn back on for a few minutes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D3ano

FK2 FK2 buying advice

I’d say look for bubbling under the paint of the wheels, very common issue, and water in the rear wing, open the boot up and give it a shake you’ll hear it slosh around as it can get in but can’t escape. In regards to the gearbox there’s plenty modified examples about (with more power than...
  11. D3ano

I get those whenever I drive mine in the evenings without fail, they get the obligatory “they can be brighter” flash back and a big ol’ s**t eating grin not that they can see it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D3ano

D3an0’s 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

I’ll take 24 hours over the usually 30 minutes it lasts [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D3ano

Glad to have finally got back to doing some bits! It’s getting a full detail next week which I’m looking forward to seeing it after should be the cleanest it’s been since I bought it [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D3ano

How longs it been since I posted? Too long? Doubt many would agree with that! [emoji23] Not much has happened with the FK recently, moving in with a friend has taken a significant chunk of money so aside from fuel the car hasn’t really had much going in to it unfortunately... especially as I...
  15. D3ano

FK2 Induction Upgrade

You won’t lose power it’s been quoted with quite solid gains without a map, I can’t testify to that as mine hasn’t been on a dyno but the build quality and sound alone are worth it the performance benefits mapped and unmapped are an added bonus! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back