• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by darrencharlwood

1. D

JDM EP3 Bottom End Rebuild

If the engine was rebuilt and has let go there its the builders responsibility to put this right u must have a invoice or guarantee foe work done if not, how did u pay if u payed by credit card and no joy with the builder open a claim with your credit card company and re claim the money back...
  2. D

FK2 OBD CODE READER

Foxell are a good diagnosis tool however you will need to buy the software(in this case honda) which cost 50 quid they are downloadable from foxwell website Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  3. D

VR performance exhaust

I've got an eventuri on my fk2 with full scorpion exhaust which sounds amazing I would also recommend this set up Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  4. D

Fk2 problems

Going to need more info than that could be several things u need to read the codes Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  5. D

Steering wobble

Thanks for all the advice quick update Both front tyres Hugh bulges on the inner wall surprised they never went bang strange thing is I avoid potholes as much as I can so 500quid in for couple tyres pick car up in hour problem solved. I'm happy about didn't fancy the trip to honda Sent from my...
  6. D

Steering wobble

Not one that I recall I will het the guys at tyre shop to have good look.whem doing the balancing l Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  7. D

Steering wobble

Thanks for reply,tyre pressure is fine have got car booked in tomorrow to check balancing, though I carnt see that any of the weights on any of the wheels have fallen of. Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  8. D

Steering wobble

Hi hopefullybsome one can advise my car fk2 recently developed a slight steering wheel wobble mainly at low speeds upto about 45mph once u speed up further say 60mph upwards the wobble then turns into a vibration up through passenger seat? Any views/ideas appreciated Thanks Darren Sent from my...
  9. D

Turbo ep3

To many variables age ncd mileage area list goes on... Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  10. D

Type r badge

Hi could anyone tell me how the type r badge is held onto the boot on fk2 model and if it is just glued on best way of removing it I ask as mine is showing quote alot of wear qnd want to replace it Many thanks Darren Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  11. D

Display on fk2

Great thankyou Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  12. D

Display on fk2

Hi, hope someone can help solve this for me when you put into R mode you get the 4 displays up 1 is oil temp 2 is oil pressure 3 water temp What is last one? Many thanks for help Darren Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  13. D

honda. Ep3 turbo conversion

https://instagram.com/king_tuna1?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= This is paul Instagram tuna King You should check it our yoy won't find better He remapped my fk2 after tdi attempted this a left my car running crap with misfire just 4 weeks ago Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
  14. D

honda. Ep3 turbo conversion

Bout time they closed for good shat company was good back in the day when Paul owned it since then they been running on his reviews etc If u need someone to look at your car(mapping etc) speak to paul (tpw engineering) his only about 25minute drive ro where tdi was and Paul owned tdi for years(...
  15. D

Front bumper removal fk2

Hi as above can anyone explain how to remove looked up on Google no u tube videos trying to change intercooler but vacant find how to on front bumper Qny help much appreciated Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
Back