• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
Dave31
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry mate, thought I had wrote back. Just an update really. We booked Les Duex Alpes in the end :lol: bloody women can't make up their mind. Could you recommend any decent ski gear brands? My gf has found loads of websites selling resonably priced stuff, Dare 2 B I think some of the stuff may be called, but I'm a bit dubious as to whether these websites are decent.
    Sorry to hassle you again, we found another called Zell Am See. The hotel seems pretty good and the local town is like 5 mins walk. Have you ever been to this resort?
    Oh really, well maybe that isnt much then. How many do resots usually have? This will be my first time btw fella, so I wont have anything to compare it to. But then again I dont want to pay £700 for a sh!t holiday :lol:
    Haha bugger, well my gf has read some good reviews about but these are about the accomodation I will have to double check with her about the snow fall history for that time of year. AFAIK there are links to local resorts but that may be for pubs and stuff.
    When you say small, do you mean the resort, so the skiing may be cramped?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back