• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dips89

1. dips89

EP3 oil

Hi My EP3 is currently on 95k and I'm using Titan Pro S 5w40. Wanted to find out if this is ok for the high mileage or should I move to a different grade. Tha ks
  2. dips89

Honda EP3 clutch replacement

Is it an OEM Exedy or a performance one?
  3. dips89

Honda EP3 clutch replacement

Hi Guys, Looking to get my clutch replaced and have been recommended the Exedy. Wanted to find out if it is any good or better going Honda oem. Running around 245bhp on the car so want something which will be ok for that kind of power. Thanks
  4. dips89

EP3 Dampers

Thanks for the advice. Are the genuine Hondas ok to go with the Eibach Sportline springs as some have said need shorter dampers for these springs.
  5. dips89

Honda EP3 Supercharged Insruance

Yeah £5,300 I was thinking did I hear wrong and had to reconfirm but yeah that is what they said. Excess was something like over a £1000. Thanks guys I will check them both out.
  6. dips89

Honda EP3 Supercharged Insruance

Hi, Looking to get my EP3 supercharged and got a qoute for £5,300 from Adrian Flux. Anyone know any companies who do insurance for modified cars which might be any cheaper. I'm 32, had license for 12 years now and got 7 years NCB. Thanks
  7. dips89

EP3 Dampers

Hi, Looking to drop the car on a set of Eibach Sportline lowering springs. Can anyone recommend any good dampers to fit at the same time or would OEM be the best bet? Thanks
  8. dips89

Honda EP3 Supercharger Kit

No worries mate. Also clutch wise, what would be a good stage 3 one to get. You got any recommendations?
  9. dips89

Thanks mate. Going to bug you again, when getting the compression test done do you know what psi I should be getting?
  10. dips89

Thanks for the advice. ECU wise I have a K100 would this be ok or would I need to move onto the Kpro?
  11. dips89

Hi Lewr1407, Thanks for the information mate appreciate the help. Car is hitting 94k mark, does it seem worthwhile to get it supercharged on that mileage?
  12. dips89

Hi, Been thinking about supercharging my ep3 for a little while now. Just wanted to get some advice. Looking at the Rotrex Supercharger Kit. In terms of mods would I need to look into changing internals or can I make safe numbers on stock internals? Is there any other things I need to take...
  13. dips89

Tegiwa air intake

Hi guys Buying the tegiwa intake for my ep3 from the tegiwa website. Does anyone know if I need to buy the sucttle insert kit too?
  14. dips89

TDI North Stage 2 drop in cams

Hi Looking into the tdi stage 2 drop in cams. Would I need to upgrade fuel injectors? Are they worth the price? Current mods are 4-2-1 japspeed header 2.5 inch custom built exhaust M2 intake manifold AEM CAI (looking to change to the Teg M) K100
  15. dips89

Revs needle jumping

Have uploaded video of the issue which i am getting (link below). It is a hit and miss as sometimes it drives fine and all is ok on idle as well get the odd rev needle fluctuating when coming to a stop. Yesterday when i started up it was on 2000rpm on idle and was stuck there took it for a...
Back