• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by EP3 Pete

1. EP3 Pete

Pete's 1995 Harvard Blue EG Civic

For sale thread updated and now a bargain at £2,500!! Advertised outside of the TRO forum for the first time now too so be quick if you want a ridiculously clean EG :D
  2. EP3 Pete

EP3 Pete's... FN2 (awkward)

Been a while since ive updated the thread, since my last post I have done the following few jobs:- 1) Replaced tatty gear gaiter with new oem item. 2) Full service and FRSU by Grinspeed. 3) Removed and polished door kick plates. Looking at getting the car professionally detailed and a HKS...
  3. EP3 Pete

Another couple of bits ticked off the list. I removed the front grille to have a proper nose around the radiator/behind the front end and fit a new badge at the same time, everything bar a couple of rusty bolts looks in good order and straight, managed to give everything a good wipe over at...
  4. EP3 Pete

Last Sunday turned out to be a lot drier than the forecast had given out, so I decided to replace the rear light clusters and get rid of a couple of Honda boxes that had started to take over the dining room :D The two rear quarter lights were a piece of cake to fit, two bolts and a locater tab...
  5. EP3 Pete

Thanks Ed I'll see if he's got anything left :)
  6. EP3 Pete

Do love that rear bumper with the round exhaust outlets!! once I've fitted the trolley full of parts from Cox the to do list might look something like the below:- Full service/health check from Stevie at Grinspeed Mugen front bumper Mugen grille Mugen bonnet Mugen rear bumper Mugen spoiler Team...
  7. EP3 Pete

Collected the two rear quarter lenses and Type R badge from Telford Honda yesterday so just need a nice weekend now to replace everything and give the car a good clean. looking at the weather forecast I'm anticipating sometime during July!! ffs did start looking at mugen parts using paul at...
  8. EP3 Pete

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Great thread this, superb attention to detail!!
  9. EP3 Pete

as far as I know it's on standard springs, I'll take a look at the photos and sort them out, on my laptop they look the right way up lol
  10. EP3 Pete

Haha I thought you would be pal! The FN2 did surprise me it's a very good car and once I've replaced the bits I want to it should look the part too :)
  11. EP3 Pete

Standard 'buy a new car and then spend a small fortune on parts' update. So after buying the FN2 I went over the whole car and came up with a list of bits and pieces that I wanted to add/replace, being honest I probably went over the top i.e. algae in the light clusters? equals buy new light...
  12. EP3 Pete

As a few of you might have known I had been on the hunt for a DC5, however, the two issues I came across was firstly, to import one of these from Japan is getting pretty damn expensive and secondly to find an already imported DC5 in amazing condition is even harder. After a couple of months of...
  13. EP3 Pete

For sale section now updated.
  14. EP3 Pete

Car now available for sale, will get a thread put up in the for sale section during the week. Asking price is £3500 if anyone on the forum is interested.
  15. EP3 Pete

Thanks lads, everyone advising to keep the EG rather than buy a DC5 is telling me something. I'll get an email off to Ben at TDI and drop Tom a message too.
Back