• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by F0ysal

1. F0ysal

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Agree very nice interior for such an old car! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  2. F0ysal

Preface lift ep3 headlight bulb upgrade

Ive tried many different ones and they are pretty much all the same. You would be better off getting a HID kit fitted. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  3. F0ysal

EP3 EP3 idle hunting and Brake issue

Try and use a small toothbrush to get all the dirt off from the iacv and make sure it spins freely. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  4. F0ysal

EP3 First gear crunchy

Sorry to hear that. I had a crunch on gear 2 which was helped by adding a short shifter and changing gearbox oil Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  5. F0ysal

EP3 Help 05 Ep3 Type R bogging down at 6/7 k rpm when driving

[emoji1360] Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  6. F0ysal

Im sure you wont have many issues with the car hopefully once you sort this out, I owned mine for 7/8 years and had no major issues. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  7. F0ysal

No way! I had the noise for ages, my mate has it on his and its been years. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  8. F0ysal

Fn2 or ep3 for a daily car

Ep3, feels much lighter and you feel in control of the car. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  9. F0ysal

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

My ep3 was 160k and still going strong but gave it in when I changed my car Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  10. F0ysal

EP3 First gear crunchy

Change the transmission fluid, short shifter can help also, it did on mine. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  11. F0ysal

Screech on startup is normal, I use to have it on mine. Nothing to worry about Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  12. F0ysal

Idling Issue with bouncing Revs

You can get a second hand throttle body with all the sensors on it and see if it sorts it. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  13. F0ysal

EP3 Heater Blend door actuator

My heater has been blowing warm air for the past couple of years and I get no proper hot air like I use to. I have tried everything from bleeding the coolant, flushing the radiator/pipes/heater core, new thermostat, checking the heater control valve is moving from hot to cold etc. The last...
  14. F0ysal

Standard Ep3 spoiler bolts

I need to stick my standard Ep3 spoiler back on but do not have the bolts that go on either end of the spoiler, does anybody know what part number these are on lings or where else I can get them? Thanks. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. F0ysal

EP3 Ep3 Notchy gearbox - low revs normal driving

I have the metal bushes where the shifter is also, I forgot about those! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Back