• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by fmp

1. F

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

well mine went to its new owner on saturday. Nice chap from doncaster way. Said he is going to track it, so some may come across it. Its been an enjoyable ownership experience. So i probably wont be on here much anymore (not that i posted all that often). so cheers to anyone who answered my...
  2. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

thanks for the recommendation.
  3. F

Yeah, an EP3 can do it, but like i said, putting a dirty mountain bike in the back of it a few times a week soon takes it toll, especially with the risk of damaging the interior or filling it with mud. Almost feel disrespectful to the car! :) Plus after a couple of years ownership, its time for...
  4. F

well if its a van, its not a problem. Or if its a car, it will be one that can run a tow bar and a bike rack. Fear not, i know what i want.
  5. F

Jdm ep3 suspension refresh

i was looking into this. Bilstein B6's or B8's are a good shock with standard or slightly lowered springs. I would go OEM top mounts.
  6. F

yup, fully aware of this. But you do have to take the wheels off, worry about handlebars scuffing panels and rubbing on seats. Not to mention mud etc getting everywhere. So whilst it can be done, there are easier and better solutions to meet my needs. Hence why my EP3 is now sold. I appreciate...
  7. F

i do a lot of cycling, so want an estate or van. So a very dull reason. I will miss the car, assuming it sells, but needs must.
  8. F

What did i do to my EP3 today.....Put it up for sale..... :(
  9. F

What's it worth? 2005 JDM Type R - 35,000 miles

I am also thinking of selling my JDM EP3. Its not quite the low mileage example like yours (mine is on 87k), but in a conversation with Torque GT recently, to import a similar condition car would cost a customer close to 10k today. Probably a combination of rarity and the world having gone mad...
  10. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

Ok cool. And yeah, once you are in the realms of 18k-ish, there are plenty of options, Golf R, I30N, WRX STi, S3 to name but a few. I will definitely try and get a test drive. Thankfully i am in no immediate hurry, so the delay in the return to normality isnt so bad.
  11. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

Good stuff. Defo sounds like an FK2 will suit me far more. Cheers for all the feedback.
  12. F

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

bloomin splendid!
  13. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

Whereas my EP3 is 19 years old, and i am not sure i would struggle for spares.
  14. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

so are you saying the FK2 is almost a poor choice too with regards to spares etc? Or is your comment regarding the FD2? As you say with the FK8 being sold in the US, there will be endless mods/spares/upgrades for many moons to come. Damn shame they are a bit out of my budget, unless i hold fire...
  15. F

EP3 EP3 JDM => FD2

Hey Wilmo. I would rather just stick with my EP3 i think than go to an FN2. A mate had a Mugen FN2, and it was a pleasant vehicle, but it doesnt get my juices flowing.
Back