• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by GTEC

1. GTEC

FK8 Rev indicators

Thanks Dave. That’s another question answered. I’m pretty sure there’ll be more to come. It’s a shame they only work like that. I’d like to see it working most of the time without having to take it to the red line Blind Regards G
  2. GTEC

FK8 Rev indicators

Hello. I’ve not long had my car. And I’m slowly finding things out almost daily. I’ve set my clock interface to show up the digital Rev counter. When I start the engine it does it’s thing. Which I think looks so cool. But when I’m actually driving it doesn’t glow at all. Green-amber-Red...
  3. GTEC

2020 FK8 Sliding cup holder and coin tray missing

Ha haa. ILove it. Hey maybe if you have another look you might even find a coin tray. He hee
  4. GTEC

Thank you so much for all this info Dave. It’s really put my mind at rest. My dealer will be pleased to know ha ha. I have also noticed that the sound system isn’t all that good either. My CRV was way better. That had a sub as standard. While we’re on the subject of sound. The other thing...
  5. GTEC

Hi Dave. Thanks for confirming this for me. That’s exactly what there is in mine. Strange why there’s different Specs. But Still I could of sworn the demo car had it fitted. No worries. I’m just loving the car as it is. It’s an absolutely incredible piece of kit
  6. GTEC

Hello. I recently picked up my new 2020 FK8, and have noticed that it’s missing the sliding double cup holder and also a fixed coin tray from inside the Center console compartment. I’ve been looking at US videos on YouTube all year Long to get to know the car. And this item is something that...
  7. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

Do you think that I should need to tell my insurance company that I’ve had the car PPF’d ?
  8. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

I thought that myself that I’d swap them back whenever I sell it. It’s just the thought of them gathering dust for god knows how long. When someone might want to bite my hand off for them
  9. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

The Racing blue hood scoop and mirror Caps that they took off to replace with the Carbon ones I bought. I asked for them back. They are mine after all. And they kindly agreed. They are brand and new not a mark on them and boxed in the boxes that the Carbon ones were in. I did want them for my...
  10. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

I dread to think mate. Knowing my luck the PPF workshop where it is now :o:lol:will burn down with my car in it
  11. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

Yes they are Good. But obviously I haven’t had a chance to see them proper working in the dark. But yesterday the guys came out to see me. And they did say that when they had finished all my extras they turned all the lights off in the garage, and started her up. and they all praised it...
  12. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

No Mate. It’s a brand new option that honda have recently introduced. It goes on the bulkhead. 2 led lights that shine down when you open up the tailgate. So when they have fitted them they have probably dropped a screw driver or something onto the bumper while gaining access. I haven’t had...
  13. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

Long Story Guys. Picked up the motor yesterday. Omg it looked amazing even in the drizzle. Only 1 problem. Nothing ever goes simple for me. The guys who have fitted my led lights option on the tailgate interior have damaged the bumper. Thankfully Ryan the manager has already ordered a complete...
  14. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

You Don’t understand....It is Essential..... I must have my Adrenaline fix or someone is going to get hurt. Ha ha
  15. GTEC

EP3 Boost Blue

Ha haa. I think I just might have enough Carbon for now thanks. I’ve got the PPF sorted. Full front bumper, wings, Bonnet, Mirrors , A pillars and the front of the roof. With Xpel Ultimate Plus 10yr guarantee £1075. I’m a bit gutted though. I’m picking up the car on Saturday morning from Honda...
Back