• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Haltamer

1. Haltamer

FK8 2021 FK8 Stereo options missing

Are you thinking of the balance / EQ settings? You'll only be able to get to them via the factory audio player, so you need to disconnect android auto / carplay, select a normal source, into audio and dig into the menu from there (Otherwise audio redirects you straight to phone)
  2. Haltamer

Help please

As Wilmo says; Best option would be a buyback and "Self repair" with a reputable garage. There's quite a lot of EP3s available for breaking / parts, so I'm sure you could find the parts you need - Would take a bit of doing, asassuming it's the B pillar section that is damaged, it would need to...
  3. Haltamer

FK8 Cold start rattle for 1 to 2 secs.

Yes, to the engine :P The person reporting it was the same; Oil on max - But the extra 200ml fixed the problem. If only the dipstick was more legible - The orange plastic makes the entire thing totally useless imo. Plain metal or, even better some hatching would be spot on.
  4. Haltamer

FK8 Cold start rattle for 1 to 2 secs.

Have heard from someone who had this issue; Added a tiny touch of oil ~200ml and was problem solved.
  5. Haltamer

FK8 Tyres...help a noob out....FK8

If you're in Essex, first of all hello :P (Have a look at Essex Honda on facebook :) ) - I'd suggest going to Jet Wheel & Tyre in Benfleet. Jake who does the alignments there has a K20 EG, so you'll get a decent service - Only £5 for a check, and it's a proper Hunter laser alignment rig. If you...
  6. Haltamer

FK8 Anybody running 18’s for track days?

Anyone in the UK with 245/40/18 on 18 8.5J ET45? Just had some Cup2's Fitted on the OE Wheels at 255/35/20 and they're fabulous, but I'm thinking about downsizing the wheels as I've had 3 / 5 buckle even with upsized PS4S. Hoping that with something like the Cup2 for summer use in 245/40 I...
  7. Haltamer

FK2 E10 Fuel launch in September

Yes - And it'll still be E5 :)
  8. Haltamer

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

Don't tell her that the seat point on these is ~2-4cm lower than the FK2 ;)
  9. Haltamer

FK2 E10 Fuel launch in September

Hmm, Most european stations sell E10 at 95RON. -Having a quick search, 94RON E10 seems to be an Australian phenomenon? - The vast majority of petrol cars in the EU are designed for 95 RON, so there would be more concern if it were the case here. Ethanol is an octane booster (Pure ethanol is...
  10. Haltamer

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

As above, you should be able to fit them just by removing the intake and reaching under the hard pipe - It was a bit fiddly and I have done them before, but other people on FB have reported success using the same method :)
  11. Haltamer

FK2 Shifter cable bushes

Acuity's made a very noticable difference on my boggo-9G. Similar to the FK8, You should be able to fit them without taking off the intake hard-piping if you're dexterous and just pop out the airbox / battery.
  12. Haltamer

FK8 Which FK8 - Pre-Facelift vs Facelift?

I'd probably go for the pre-facelift at a £10K price gap. If you took £2000 of that gap, fitted an Acuity shifter (For the gearchange improvements - Which mostly seem to amount to a weighted gearknob!) and had an upholsterer wrap the wheel, gauge cover, A Pillars and center console uprights...
  13. Haltamer

TAKE YOUR FAMILY ON TRACK THIS JANUARY WITH DRIVE! BRANDS HATCH

Just had the email re. the new dates - any idea when you're planning to go? - I'll see if I can book on at the same time.
  14. Haltamer

FK2 FK2 2017 - HEADLIGHTS WON'T ADJUST HIGH ENOUGH!

I find my local pretty much matches Cox from the outset - It's all taken from the same Honda pricelist anyway (Unless they take the piss with markups). Can be quicker / cheaper too, as there's no delivery costs to collect and they're only a 15 minute drive away. - They've got the usual service...
  15. Haltamer

FK8 No space saver wheel available for new civic type r gt

Sounds rather odd to me. There hasn't been a change in dimensions of the brake assembly - The discs etc. will fit the earlier models?
Back