• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Hmn

1. H

EP3 fitting fog lights on ep3

I know it’s 2020, anyone know anyone or any Honda place anywhere that sell Ep3 Type r facelift fog light kits ?? They cease to exist & have been looking for years, getting desperate now. Thanks!
  2. H

How hard to retrofit this HONDA SAT NAV double din

Any updates ? Want to get some installation info. Thanks :D
  3. H

FN2 Aftermarket sunroof

Do you have any photos of this sunroof job ?
  4. H

sunroof!!

Default Quote Originally Posted by Shoonk View Post They don't do a sunroof in the type r models, but they do sunroofs for the normal civic ep3. My parents got a civic se ep3 shape and they got a sunroof on theirs. Can you please supply pictures to see if other people can copy the processes...
  5. H

sunroof!!

Got any pics ??
  6. H

sunroof!!

Default Quote Originally Posted by Shoonk View Post They don't do a sunroof in the type r models, but they do sunroofs for the normal civic ep3. My parents got a civic se ep3 shape and they got a sunroof on theirs. Can you please supply pictures to see if other people can copy the processes...
  7. H

sunroof!!

Can you please supply pictures to see if other people can copy the processes ??? HNC
Back