• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jaz355

1. J

Clutch fluid change

Hello, Does anyone know how often the clutch fluid on an EP3 should be changed? Also how much fluid is needed? Assume Honda DOT 4 brake fluid is ok to use?
  2. J

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs - IFR7G-11KS

Hi all, I have these in my car. Just wondering when they should be replaced (no. years / mileage)?
  3. J

EP3 Type R OEM Cat Stolen : (

I looked into this but went BM Catalyst instead, as I wanted an OEM sounds.
  4. J

I did the same - car is like OEM again in terms of sound and fee/power.
  5. J

OEM TYPE R CAT - How many cell?

Do other know for sure how many cell the OEM EP3 cat would have been? If I fit the Tegiwa 400 cell cat, would I get the same oem noise (i.e. quiet) - will be keeping the same center section and OEM back box...
  6. J

Ah thanks! Has anyone fitted the 40 cel from Tegiwa and kept the standard center section and back box ?
  7. J

Hi, Does anyone know how many cell the OEM EP3 type r cat is?
  8. J

Per the title, some scum cut and stole my OEM cat from my 2005 Civic Type R. It was cut from the mid section and top section - just before the cat itself. The question now is what do I replace it with? I want OEM quality and sound. I do not want a cat that sounds "tinny" and loose at low revs...
  9. J

Wiper arms on my EP3

Mine were really stuck on too. Don’t force too hard but a friend took mine off (he’s a mechanic). He put something on the bolts which helped free them up (abit like wd40). Try that and leave to soak for abit.
  10. J

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2006 premier edition in Cosmic Grey with 48k miles!
  11. J

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

That's super low miles! What colour is it?
  12. J

Mint Cosmic Grey EP3s - Show us your cars!

Per the title : ) Lets see them! Hoping to detail mine this weekend (its a 2005 Premier Edition with 47k miles) and will post pics when done.
  13. J

Wiper arms on my EP3

Hi Craig. I did mine this weekend! They came out great! What miles has your car done out of interest?
  14. J

Wiper arms on my EP3

Hi all, I have a 2006 EP3 Type R and wanted to tidy up the wiper arms a little (front). Has anyone done this and is it a simple case of removing, preparing and painting as needed and then putting back? Thanks.
  15. J

Trim piece on the roof of my EP3

Hi guys, The two black trim pieces (which run in parallel) on the roof of my EP3 are coming up a little. This must just be over time. Can these be siliconed down or glued down, or do I need to get two new trim pieces and replace?
Back