• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by jimbodeeni

1. jimbodeeni

EP3 Metallic L plates won't stick to the bonnet boot on the FK8

Maestro that takes me back, it was the first car I ever drove.
  2. jimbodeeni

Problem viewing recent pages of threads

ADMIN EDIT: this should be working now. For example on the property buying advice thread, If i click to go to 'last' it takes me to page 150 of 154 and if try to click on 151,152,153 etc it sits loading then jumps back to page 150. same with a couple of threads. Cleared my cookies etc...
  3. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's 2nd 92 Eunos Roadster S-Limited

Just marking a space here, paid a deposit last night. S-Limited Eunos, All original S-limited parts intact With the exception of the 14" gold bbs, these have been swapped for 15" silver bbs unfortunately. Original mats dont seem to be with it either but after 28 years i'm not surprised...
  4. jimbodeeni

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

I have no idea how it managed to get through, possibly a dodgy MOT tester or something. It was a lovely car but there were quite a few age related TLC jobs it needed doing that I didn't have time for. But it's another car ticked off the must own list.
  5. jimbodeeni

It's gone to a better home, it's now a weekend toy, garaged, going in for respray in same colour. Set of rays going on it and will be restored to like new condition. But still very sad times, boring drives only now apparently
  6. jimbodeeni

This sold at the weekend. Going to miss that burble/pops coming out of the Fujitsubu RM01-A Gutted, going into serious savings mode now, So cheap ratty family car for a while. Saving for a decent 240z project
  7. jimbodeeni

SK-R's BMW E46 M3

Looking good there! didn't you used to have a silver M3?
  8. jimbodeeni

Fk8 nicked

jasonstatus?
  9. jimbodeeni

SK-R's Hyundai i30N Performance

Fair enough just curious that's all, I do love a RWD car. I've never actually launched mine, I know that the one time if I do, I'll end up with an expensive bill! AWD drifts feel pretty rewarding though. Suppose I haven't tried a newer AWD to experience the too 'safe' side of things...
  10. jimbodeeni

SK-R's Hyundai i30N Performance

Just curious why don't you get along with AWD?
  11. jimbodeeni

EP3 Best place to advertise a modded ep3?

I always look on ebay, found and bought 2 modded cars on there.
  12. jimbodeeni

EP3 Seat bolster material?

Alcantara. I have seen somewhere, might have been a DC5 though where they just replaced the bolster covering completely.
  13. jimbodeeni

FN2 What's your MPG?

Impreza STI - 14.7 average since last November Be time to sell soon. 24 was always my type R average though
  14. jimbodeeni

EP3 Spoon n1 with bung loud?

It will be liveable without the bung and unsilenced for a very short period, think I lasted about 8 days with that set up.
  15. jimbodeeni

3" ktuned oval or 3" Solid fab EP3?

Solid fab makes better gains IIRC Not sure if the k-tuned sits nearer the underside of car or not, someone might confirm
Back