• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JimmyO

1. J

Recommended Immobiliser

It's an interesting train of thought. I wouldn't expect people on the forum to divulge what after market security they have, I get that. I'll keep researching. I've been advised on a couple by a local reputable car security firm.
  2. J

FK8 Which FK8 - Pre-Facelift vs Facelift?

I agree on all fronts but the steering wheel, it will age like Doc Cotton! :p
  3. J

Recommended Immobiliser

Also - I approached Ghost or their main UK fitter, they were very aggressive in their sales tactics. I suppose we can just look at Thetcham rated stuff.
  4. J

Recommended Immobiliser

Thank you so much. Good to know. I'll make sure I double check and get in writing confirmation of compliance with Warrenty.
  5. J

Recommended Immobiliser

That's interesting, do you have examples? Or a link to anything more detailed? :)
  6. J

Recommended Immobiliser

It does, it has a slight bit, but... The security benefits far outweigh the aesthetic minimal marks..
  7. J

NewB

Hay.. gearbox is great, so far. No issues at all. Love the car to drive.
  8. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

Scorpion exhaust, cat back resonated. Sports Springs, camber arms, air intake, smaller rims n bigger tyres!. Plans not definite, may do after 6 months, subject to insurance approval etc. Etc. That's the hope though!
  9. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

Thank you
  10. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

Images linked. Sadly no garage, it's on our drive. A very nice part of the NW.
  11. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

Rosco
  12. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

I can't upload a pic. I'll be honest I keep bricking it I've made myself a target for thieves. Hopefully a new car thing and I'll get over that. Let me sort pic size out and will open.
  13. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

:)
  14. J

FK8 Collecting fk8

Collecting the FK8 tomorrow. Can't wait.. always concerned about security and owning but I'm going for it! See you on the other side
  15. J

Switch off keyless start Type R 19/20

Afternoon all Does anyone know how to switch off keyless start via the touch screen/infotainment system on the Civic FK8. You can do it on CRV in US.. I do realise it may be different per model and territory. J
Back