• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JMR

1. JMR

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

Last minute cancelled order as I understand, but all the paperwork was in place and the car was registered already. Customer changed their mind and had a new black one instead. No drama to the dealership - that white car is nice too I had a look at it last week.
  2. JMR

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

Champ White and Racing Blue Pearl FK8's at Honda Grantham Delivery miles, pre-registered Prices are above the normal 'new' retail prices which can be expected in this climate, and due to the fact you cant get a brand new one any more This is the next best thing if money's burning a hole in...
  3. JMR

BMW M2 competition

Oofft lovely car Dotty Bet that gets a bit of fizzing in the old gentleman sausage (as Clarkson says) lol :p Very nice. That suspension looks seriously damned good. Like the look after removing the arch thingies too. Proper weapon. Love it.
  4. JMR

FK8 Battery Charging

Yes the CTEK MXS 5.0 is great for just leaving on the car without disconnecting the battery. I've had one connected to my car for the last few years. A decent quality one like the above would be best, some of the cheaper ones you run the risk of back-feed through the rectifier :p (as a budget...
  5. JMR

Plated/Coated front brake discs?

I bought the Brembo coated discs for the Clio200 and sprayed them with 2/3 coats of Hammerite satin black before fitting them. I also bought some TRW discs for my sons Civic that were coated and they were fitted last summer and still look good. I didn't put any additional coating on them. I...
  6. JMR

370z Nismo

Nice car Mark These look great in white and especially the NISMO version Seats are very similar to what we're used to in a Type R :cool: Nice buy
  7. JMR

First time alloy wheel refurb - 4 x Honda Penta 17" Alloys

Sold straight away. only got 1 bidder on eBay although there were 7 watchers Went for the opening bid which was £140.00 Bit disappointed but they're gone now. And I wouldn't have paid £80 for them without me refurbing them lol :lol: Nothing lost really.
  8. JMR

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Looks a quality repair by your paint guy and the keys look great !
  9. JMR

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Lovely Alfa IMO one of the best looking and arguably most desirable 4 door family barges on the market. And THAT engine !!
  10. JMR

First time alloy wheel refurb - 4 x Honda Penta 17" Alloys

Furloughed again in Lockdown 2.0 :( However has given me plenty of time to do a few things I otherwise would struggle to get done. My son has some spare wheels for his Civic that are frankly, in a horrible state. :lol: He's never going to use them so he said let's put them on eBay. I...
  11. JMR

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

Haha. Don’t worry i fitted the Tegiwa and only kept it on four weeks I found it a bit obnoxious. Stuck the standard exhaust back on - was miles more enjoyable. I found the drone from the Tegiwa awful at 60-70mph Car was sold a long time ago. Going on 4 years!
  12. JMR

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Nice motor Dotty (the BMW that is) I think I've seen your FK8 for sale at Vertu - I recognised the reg :cool:
  13. JMR

FK2 Valve Clearances

Left the car in the workshop overnight on Friday. Car was stone cold this morning Checked valve clearances - zero adjustment required :D They were all bang on. Swapped out the timing belt, water pump and aux belt this afternoon too. She's running like a dream now. :cool:
  14. JMR

EP3 JDM EP3 01-03 Type R Original Sales Brochure

No sorry I've got a few brochures, EP3 2005 and 2006, but nothing JDM. And the 2003 Range brochure with the UK Pre-facelift EP3 in as well as all the Jazz, Accords etc
Back