• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ^Joe

1. ^Joe

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Ouch! Cash is king, but you can get bank loans <3%... depends if you want an easy transaction, whether you want to keep it past the deal, etc!?
  2. ^Joe

Nice pics, the FK8 is the best looking civic ever made imo
  3. ^Joe

Thanks I could only find the FK2. Can't believe the standard doesn't come with parking sensors!
  4. ^Joe

Got a link? I can't find it for the type r ?
  5. ^Joe

I think it looks awesome. Surprisingly I like it in red.
  6. ^Joe

Is the non type r version of this released in the U.K.? I am 90% sure that I saw a Grey one yesterday, it was a last minute glance but I think it was the type r.. I was struggling to work out which Honda it was but I think it was the FK8 Whatever it was it looked very very nice.
  7. ^Joe

I mean actually buying one... lead times, demand etc. A 3 year PCP tickles my interest and I'd give it back at the end.
  8. ^Joe

Do we anticipate it being quite long winded to pick up an FK8?
  9. ^Joe

I have been watching this thread with close interest.. I honestly thought the FK2 would be the last Civic Type R for a good while. Maybe poor knowledge but I was surprised to learn about this FK8. Are the FK2 owners bothered about its release? Looks like the FK2 has held its value pretty well!
  10. ^Joe

CRZ Thoughts

Where did you get the mods from ?
  11. ^Joe

CRZ Thoughts

I've got one and I think it's a lovely looking car, with a comfortable, sporty interior / seating position. It lacks power, as you say, on the motorways etc. Excellent handling. Good sized boot. No useable rear seats. Not enough MPG for a hybrid IME. I see no point in modifying it for...
  12. ^Joe

Hi & Welcome :smt049:sheep::rossyrose:goodpost:
  13. ^Joe

Just thought I'd say hey!

hey.
  14. ^Joe

Danger's new whip - Venom

Get rid of those yellow decals mate. Ffs. Car looks good otherwise
  15. ^Joe

Danger's new whip - Venom

What sort of dirty b@stard would let their car go to someone else in that state! Never mind - looks pretty. Are these FAST? Much? Don't mod it, looks good as it is. Shame you're so far away I could wip the rotary over it.
Back