• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by JTMZ

1. JTMZ

FK8 Short Front Plate Mount

Hello, Can anyone point me in the direction of a short plate mount for the front of a FK8 Type R. Similar to the one in the below picture: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JTMZ

What did you do to your Type R today?

OMG me too [emoji31] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JTMZ

FK8 Tyres...help a noob out....FK8

41 Front / 36 Rear ?!?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JTMZ

For those of you that have changed to 255/35/20 ... what tyre pressure are you running front and rear? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. JTMZ

Was told he is just finishing up bits today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JTMZ

No he is classed as a Tuners (none-essential) so has to close. I understand he is looking to reclassify as a garage as most of his work is in Gateshead. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JTMZ

Well TDI is open, Paul can’t operate ... another delay. So transferred my tyres are getting fitted up here and hopefully Paul can open soon!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JTMZ

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Omg what is someone thinking [emoji848] But that wing is illegal as it is wider than the bodywork!! [emoji1787][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JTMZ

You won’t have an issue, I have never handed a PCP car back with the same size tyres as it came with bar once. I would like to find one garage that even checks the car for anything other than CAP standard for the valuation to add into your next deal. Only fine you will get is if you hand the...
  10. JTMZ

Well TDI North are staying open (so 1 out of 2), it is whether Paul will come in on Saturday for the tuning, find out in the morning as he is in TDI all day. Mine is 2018, so all good on that front [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. JTMZ

Well I will give Jamie a call tomorrow morning and see what the situation is. Been a long time waiting and hopefully with previous cancellations may consider keeping my appointment. But if they close, they close ... nothing I can do. Just pain paying for Eventuri £1.2k 6 weeks ago. If they...
  12. JTMZ

Garage is essential ... so should be open, first phone call Monday. Hoping as it is getting too much now ... in need. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. JTMZ

Defo, can’t wait to get mine on next Saturday [emoji1787][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. JTMZ

[emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JTMZ

Tuned FK8 ... Where to Service

Hello all, Apologies if this has been covered. I have an FK8 Type R with Intake and custom remap ... I am looking to get the third service done in the North East, would you ... 1. Take it to a tuner garage, if so any suggestions?!?! 2. Still take it to Honda?!?! Sent from my iPhone using...
Back