• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by kris_ep

1. K

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

Lovely! Good plans aswell. I loved my cosmic. Probably my favorite car I have owned but it may be nostalgia and because of the time I spent on it. A clean cosmic is definitely the best EP colour
  2. K

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Fantastic mate and what a result that there was nothing nasty hiding behind the carpet liners! Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  3. K

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Thats frustrating, I know your pain. I waited 4 months for my Pracworks carbon intake for my ep3 track car. Initial lead time was 2-3 weeks. I was really close to canceling it a few times. Twinloops are super cool too [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  4. K

Rusty Arch and Sills

This pretty much, if its something you can't do yourself.
  5. K

Weld in plate for around handbrake cables?

Best to just make your own plate with the 2 holes cut out and weld it in place. Other option is to try and build up the metal with welds and buff to shape. It's a bit fiddly and the metal there is so thin to start with.
  6. K

Weld in plate for around handbrake cables?

Do you mean the 2 holes where the rubber grommets carry the cables through?
  7. K

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Had a good read of your thread over some tea at work, must admit I laughed a few times Cars really coming on, great work on part sourcing.
  8. K

My FD2! RedH88

Looks good, great to see you putting the car to use. I picked mine up 2 weeks ago and it hasnt left the garage! wont be moving untill the salts off the road.
  9. K

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Looks great, i loved my cosmic. They look so good after a good clean
  10. K

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Great news! i bet you cant wait to get a hold of it. I got my FD2 2 weeks ago, its sat in the garage. spent more time cleaning it than i have driving. Hopefully they will stop salting the roads in a few weeks so can get out!
  11. K

Kris's Cosmic EP3

Cheers, yeah that is my next move so i can run R888's ;)
  12. K

Kris's Cosmic EP3

Hello all, i used to drive a SS EP1 that looked like this. Thats how it looked when i finished with it and i loved every second of owning it. However when it was close to my 21st birthday and my insurance would go down i started looking for an EP3. When i bought it it was standard apart from a...
Back