• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Martin16v

1. Martin16v

Handbrake

Just spent another 500 but this time success. Took it to a company called Revtec in ferndown Dorset. They found out that the previous garage had put the cables on wrong and was stretching them. So more new cables,calipers ,discs and pads but now all good. Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
  2. Martin16v

Handbrake

No not yet spent another £500 and still no good. Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  3. Martin16v

Facelift H1 LED bulb

I had a hid kit fitted for years until the mot law changed. Now back to standard bulbs,I use osram night breaker ones which I have found are the best. Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  4. Martin16v

Handbrake

Based in Dorset mate Taken it to so many places and it always ends up with spending alot of money and all i get is the same result.[emoji2959] Don't think there is any mechanics down here anymore[emoji24] Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  5. Martin16v

Handbrake

Yes done it all Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  6. Martin16v

Handbrake

Yep done all of that Thanks for your reply Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  7. Martin16v

Handbrake

Anyone got any advice or help please Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  8. Martin16v

Handbrake

Hi all I have an ep3 type r and i have replaced all of the rear brakes and still the handbrake will not hold properly. I must have spent near on £700 on trying to get a decent handbrake. Been to 3 garages had new calipers 3 times new discs and pads,new cables. Still will not hold very well...
  9. Martin16v

EP3 P0138 code

Thanks mate Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  10. Martin16v

EP3 P0138 code

So is the NGK any good. Euro are out of stock thats why looking on ebay Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  11. Martin16v

EP3 P0138 code

I have done the after cat one recently p0139 Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  12. Martin16v

EP3 P0138 code

Hi all I have a p0138 code wich i uderstand is the o2 front sensor. My question is are the NGK ones any good. The one in the picture. Thankyou for your replies Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
  13. Martin16v

EP3 EP3 Headlight Washers Don't Work

Didn't know that got any pictures Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  14. Martin16v

EP3 EP3 Headlight Washers Don't Work

Didn't know ep3's come with headlight washers first i've heared. I have an 05 ep3 facelift and mine hasn't got them. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  15. Martin16v

Android head unit

I have a eonon double din Android system. Very good for the price but always have problems with the units hard drive not enough space to download apps,only .9gb. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Back