• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mebz

1. Mebz

Type R #4

Colour change and new center caps (no pics with new center caps) Did some track days...
  2. Mebz

Type R #4

Some updates.... Sold the se37k wheels Managed to damage my spoiler by reversing into the garage.... in front of the se37k buyer [emoji2359] Found a J's racing spoiler... Bought some new wheels, advan 9js at the front and 7.5j ce28n for the rear...
  3. Mebz

EP3 5.3 final drive too short for supercharger?

Accrington! Torque from the charger, not sure what you mean [emoji1787]. I cant say I noticed a massive difference in traction with the different final drive, in the wet it will spin up in first but it would do that before as well. I've got a couple of videos on Instagram that show how you...
  4. Mebz

EP3 5.3 final drive too short for supercharger?

I've got a jrsc dc5 with 5.8 final drive. 5.8 is one of my favourite mods.
  5. Mebz

Type R #4

ITB'S gone and replaced with a charge cooled JRSC. Fitted some porsche brake cooling ducts and then did some more trackdays.
  6. Mebz

Type R #4

And finally Donington: A few random drives and a solo road trip to Scotland as well: Back to the plenum airbox, I finally got round to getting it checked out on the dyno, the results were a bit surprising. With airbox it made 211bhp. Without airbox it made 229bhp. It was an expensive...
  7. Mebz

Type R #4

Cadwell: Wet Croft: Anglesey again:
  8. Mebz

Type R #4

Quick update, mainly just been driving it but with small mods. First up, fitted some mud flap type things to stop tyre rubber splattering across the side of the car. Work a treat and look ok too. Been watching the ITB intake temperatures so decided to swap the sausage filter for a plenum...
  9. Mebz

Type R #4

Just before Christmas, got the car back. Few niggles to sort. With the cage its nearly 70kg lighter than when it was stock. It feels quick, a lot more drama. Trackdays for the new year already booked!!!
  10. Mebz

Type R #4

Not the best quality pics but progress.....
  11. Mebz

Type R #4

12. Mebz

Type R #4

Thought I'd do an update. First up... Did a thing with the kpro Then I got a bit carried away and decided to get a cage fitted. Went for custom cages cage, all prep done by grinspeed. Cage was fitted by sw motorsport.
  13. Mebz

Type R #4

Performance wise the brakes have been spot on. The only minor complaint I would have is because of the design of the caliper, you do get pad rattle. It's a weekend/track car only but I could happily drive it every day.
  14. Mebz

Type R #4

Thanks. Yes it's the reyland motorsport kit. Throttle bodies were a bit of an impulse buy. As with everything else really. Toda bodies dont come up often, so thought why not. I think I've lost about 10bhp and 10ftlbs, I cant say I've noticed the difference to be honest. The biggest...
  15. Mebz

Type R #4

Also did anglesey pre covid...
Back