• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mnyaaas

1. M

Stolen CAT from EP3, what to replace with?

hi, better late than never... Honda are helping me with fitting an aftermarket cat as the oem is on a long back order. they are trying a few options for me so i will let you know how i get on. one thing they did guarantee is the eml will always stay on if you do not use their sensors. i have...
  2. M

Thats a great outlook although they have also cut the sensors too ggrrrrrr. I was hoping to keep the car fully standard as it has been so far... If anything my post does highlight how hardcore these guys are, they should not be approached. Basically if you see a car jacked up, a car parked...
  3. M

Hi, thanks for this, I will give them a shout. do you know anyone who has used one? yes, crazy story and they have said they are coming back for my Disco so a little tetchie at the moment! Thanks for taking the time to help...
  4. M

Thanks, i have just spoken with them, they said if the EML stays on, they will just refund the money so worth a go... may just try the BM more expensive one but also looking at the other one mentioned below. do you know anyone who have used any of these? Thanks for taking the time to help...
  5. M

Thank you so much for responding. From my research the issue with this is it needs to run hot for a while before the MOT and will be hit and miss if it passes. The cheap £140 apparently keep the EML on and are still hit and miss if they will get through an MOT. From what i understand the CTR...
  6. M

Hi, I am really hoping for some help please. I have a 2005 Premier edition*Type-R i have had since new, she has low mileage and always serviced by Honda. Last week i found her jacked up and three chaps were removing the Cat converter, when challenged, they came after me with an electric saw...
Back