• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mr.H

1. Mr.H

H's JDM Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6/VI - Scotia White

Hi all, Not been on here for a while as I've been really busy with work etc. Since I sold the EP3 last year, I got myself a fresh imported Evo 6 in Scotia White in November. 1 owner from Japan with 63k. There's not much that needs doing to it apart from repainting the calipers as they've seen...
  2. Mr.H

EP3 Spoon n1 with bung loud?

I've been running a un-silenced B-pipe and spoon back box for a year and loved it! If i was going on a long journey, i'd put the bung in, which was fine for me. With the bung in, you hear more of the engine VTEC cross over. I am selling the Spoon backbox with bung and b pipe if interested.
  3. Mr.H

General Accident Insurance Company - Anyone ever used this company?

Has anyone every insured their cars with this company as below? Not many reviews about them, but they seem to be a part of Aviva. https://www.generalaccident.com/ Thanks.
  4. Mr.H

EP3 Radiator

Is the OEM radiator partially made of plastic?
  5. Mr.H

Loxy's Type R #6

How much did you end up selling it for if you don't mind me asking? I might be looking to get a championship white one soon too.
  6. Mr.H

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust EP3

It may be the 75mm then. But im.sure thats for the manifold. Ive used the 57mm with no issues.
  7. Mr.H

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust EP3

You probably bought the one that goes onto the 421 manifold. gasket to mid-pipe should be 57mm. I did this a few months ago. Try this...
  8. Mr.H

Tyres and Geo.

1.0 each side.
  9. Mr.H

Tyres and Geo.

Yes mate. Think it comes down to personal preference.
  10. Mr.H

Tyres and Geo.

I have Michelin Pilot Sport 4, standard size (205 45 17) with 15mm progressive springs, camber bolts and camber arms (all Eibach) along with a geometry (FRSU) setup as to the link. Car handles very good and ride is nice and firm but not hard. I believe you have to tell your insurance company if...
  11. Mr.H

Loxy's Type R #6

Not a fan of spacers but yours is looking good as it is.
  12. Mr.H

Dutchy's 2005 Cosmic EP3

Clean example and welcome!
  13. Mr.H

H's Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R-Premier Edition

Latest update, thought I'd get the DC sports catback off and swapped to a Sportex 2.5" un-silenced b-pipe along with a Spoon N1 back box as i wanted something LOUDER! However where the join is, it doesn't seem to be secure. I found out it was blowing near the donut gasket joint so sealed the...
  14. Mr.H

Loxy's Type R #6

Always bet on black.
  15. Mr.H

Sporty Blue FK2 From A Distant Land

Nice colour.
Back