• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NYA

1. NYA

FN2 Connecting Go-Pro so you can see the driver (FN2)

Headrest brackets are always good for this type of thing. You put them over/around the uprights of the headrest, then put the headrest in the slider brackets. If not, try and find a clamp bracket that will allow you to have the GoPro anywhere. When I was drifting, I used a clamp mount and put it...
  2. NYA

FK8 Hard Decision

Anything VW = Boring!! I’d rather spit in my hand and have a posh w@nk than drive one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. NYA

EP3 Buying an ep3

It depends on what part of the suspension mounting area is suffering. If it’s lower arms, then yeah that’s gonna happen. Take them off, assess the issues, if it’s fixable then treat it and paint it and put them back on. If not replace them with new or newer items. If it’s rust on the shell...
  4. NYA

Jimbo's 2nd 92 Eunos Roadster S-Limited

Awesome news bud. Looks like a tidy little car. Can’t wait to see updates on this one. Once I find out what’s happening with my job, I’ll be back on the lookout. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. NYA

N77’s new R

It’s actually an ancient Hawaiian signal meaning all is okay or hello depending on the situation. It’s got nothing to do with “scene” kids :rolleyes: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. NYA

Pic Request - ABP and Pro Eibach springs

Google is probably your best friend. Or use the search function. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. NYA

Fk8 wheel spacers - thoughts?

What possible reason could they attribute to a loss in performance by putting spacers on their wheels? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. NYA

Back to a Civic?

Blimey. Name blast from the past. How you doing bud? FK imo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. NYA

Help please badly

Be aware that ad is for 1 wheel only. Not a full set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. NYA

Help please badly

Things you want to check are the PCD of the bolts is the same, they should be 5x114.5. There would be no reason for them to not match, but you never know. And secondly the offset. OEM offset is et62 if I remember rightly. So anything below that eg. et42 will be good. It’s just to make sure they...
  11. NYA

Mk1 Eunos Roadster (MX5)

Good choice bud. A smaller wheel that is a little closer, seems to make the MX5 a far more engrossing drive, even more than it is to start with. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. NYA

FK8 Tow bars or not?

In the description box. It may be you only see it on the Tapatalk app. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. NYA

FK8 Tow bars or not?

Why does the description for that video say that both cars are using twin turbos? Yet more proof that people don’t look into the thing they’re reviewing :rolleyes: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. NYA

MAZDA RX7 (K20 Turbo Swap)

I’m hoping to K Swap my next drift build. It seems to be getting popular in the US right now as they are cheap and make good power in stock internals. Top work by the way. Looks mint. I love RX7’s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. NYA

Meister R CRD vs HSD Monopro vs Bilstein and Eibach

I’ve been in numerous drift cars running HSD’s, on tracks that are bumpy and crappy, and I’ve always found them to be good. I drove a turbo’d MX5 on them and it felt good to me. They are very responsive, not as harsh as the coil overs on my MX at the time, and had good adjustment. Some people...
Back