• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by OuTTlaw

1. O

FK8 PMM scrubs up well…

Looks stunning
  2. O

Another FK8...

Very nice
  3. O

FK8 GPS

Just to update. Turned out to be a dealer reset and nothing I could have done by myself! Nice to have all the functions now.
  4. O

FK8 GPS

Ive tried searching!
  5. O

FK8 GPS

Morning guys Have had this displayed for a few days now and have tried what the display says but i'm having no luck in bringing up the actual radio, satnav and everything else! Before I take it back to a dealers can anyone shed any light on this? Ive tried teaching but to no luck. Thanks in advance
  6. O

FK8 New toy

Luckily I've still got the focus as more of an investment but yeah as a drivers car this feels so much better but the reviews against the FRS dont do the CTR justice!
  7. O

FK8 My Sportline Has Landed

Very nice
  8. O

FK8 New toy

Cheers mate
  9. O

FK8 New toy

Cheers mate Looking forward to better times and weather so we can actually get out and enjoy it
  10. O

FK8 New toy

Thanks No, will keep it standard and enjoy it for what it is.
  11. O

FK8 New toy

Hi guys thanks for letting me in 1st time CTR owner and absolutely love it. Bought it on a bit of a whim as something to smoke around in to keep the miles of my wifes Focus RS red ed but can honestly say this feels so much better! Gearbox is nicely weighted and engine feels punchy, colour is...
Back