• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Paul1988

1. P

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Yeah I can't remember if you need to push the start button once or twice but without the clutch held down.
  2. P

Other Acura Integra Type R

I'd like that. Just mentioned to my partner though and she wasn't overly enthusiastic so probably wont happen for me :-( I hope the actual integra is as out there as the FK2 and FK8 (if that's possible).
  3. P

FK8 FK8 Facelift - does it still have issues?

Haven't had any issues other than bloody stones getting caught between the disc splash plates and discs and it sounds like the exhaust has fallen down and is dragging on the floor. Happened today and was so embarrassing.
  4. P

FK8 New FK8 - Paint & Running In Questions

If mine had arrived like that I'd be telling them to take it back and provide a new one as it should be. It's terrible they have provided it to you in such a condition.
  5. P

FK8 Noisy stones stuck behind the discs

Me and my son had that issue the other week, picked him up from school and sounded like the exhaust was dragging on the floor. Had to pull over and figured it must have been something rubbing on the discs. Had stopped by the time I got home.
  6. P

New Honda Civic unveiled

Probably buy one if it looks as good as the fk2 and fk8. Not interested in anything toned down
  7. P

My 2016 red FK2

Hiya, that's great. Yeah I will look after it. It's in great condition and a credit to you! I have a polished metal fk8 too so can't blame you! Although I think I prefer the fk2, it's locked in the garage whilst the fk8 has been relegated to the driveway. I assume your into car care as the...
  8. P

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Mine had the 5 year service plan and I took out another 4 year plan with honda for 1100. On year 6 it's marked as an oil and filter change. Although it's only done 1400 miles so far
  9. P

FK8 No more new FK8's

Maybe ex demo or pre registered + 1 private keeper. We live in a society where people often stretch what they can afford, maybe lost their job and had to sell quickly, or frequent car changers are quite common.
  10. P

FK8 No more new FK8's

Yeah I think so anyway. Better than made in some third world country
  11. P

FK8 No more new FK8's

Yep I expect the fk8 to hold its value very well being the last made in the UK.
  12. P

Thanks, I'm gutted rally armour don't do them for the fk2 aswell. Stones get trapped in the side skirts of the fk2 and fk8, I haven't had either long but the handful of times I've cleaned them I've had to reach behind the skirts and scoop all the stones out. Thankfully the flaps will stop that...
  13. P

Picked up my polished metal fk8 just over a week ago. Love it, ceramic coated it, fitted rally armour mud flaps and front and rear dream seat covers and ordered some Honda wind deflectors. Also lucky to have bought a red fk2 with 1k miles 4 weeks ago. Can't decide which one I like best, both...
  14. P

Thinking of buying an FK2, have a few questions if ok.

Exclusivity and looks for me. All the other cars you have listed are ten a penny where I live. Infact been out today to go ape in my mates golf r, quick but certainly uninspiring. The FK2 is totally out there and different
Back