• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by PhilzTypeR

1. PhilzTypeR

FN2 Drivers side headlight and bumper mounts.

Hey guys hope some one with more knowledge than me can help. Will any 2007-2011 healight fit the FN2 Type R. Mines (2009 milano red) is working but the mounts are broken ☹ ordered new headlight/ bumper mount rails and don't know weather the headlights are type r specific. Thanks in advance guys
  2. PhilzTypeR

2009 FN2 GT 34K Water in Lower Boot Well.

Thanks mate I will give that a check. I did a temp seal on the top seams and inside the tail light hpusing seams with acrylic filler to see if it helps until I can get proper sealer or epoxy.
  3. PhilzTypeR

Thank you mate I will have a look there today and do a water test.... after I dry the smelly swaplike water from the lower well
  4. PhilzTypeR

New to the forum guys. Really hoping someone can help here, just bought my 09 CTR GT few weeks ago. Today I noticed the rear window had steamed up and car had not been used so I had a look. What I found was a puddle on the left side of the lower boot well compartment. . Does anyone know where...
Back