• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Redking1

1. R

How much are these worth?!

Thanks for the reply chaps, apologies for the delayed response. I've had a further look, im going to be hard pressed i reckon to find a car with the same PCD (120X5) and an ET within the ballpark of what i have, it looks like the only car my alloys might fit is another BMW!
  2. R

Ahhh, i see. Makes sense. The car actually came with spacers in a little box in the boot which i still have, is the offset more or less extreme on the FK8? Cheers for the info so far!
  3. R

Thanks for the reply, ive had them off the car before and they appeared at least to be legit. All the correct markings/small details as shown on the website (although the people making the knock offs would try and emulate them wouldnt they...) That aside, the lightest alloys ive ever felt so...
  4. R

Ive had a look on the RAYS website and tracked them down, showing as costing anywhere from £3000 - £3500 when new if you can believe it! I dont mind the look at all, just fancy swapping for something else. Any idea how i'd find the offset?! Is it stamped/marked on the alloy itself?
  5. R

Hi all, First post in the world of Type R! Imported a car from japan this year that came with a lovely set of RAYS alloys. Looking to switch them out for something a bit more ‘euro’ as the car in question is actually a BMW! When i think ‘RAYS’ i automatically think Honda/ Type R so where better...
Back