• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ricki1985

1. Ricki1985

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Nice gt86 Craig, I do have a soft spot for these. Enjoy driving it.
  2. Ricki1985

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Looking great Craig, I have recently purchased a Japspeed 200 cel sports Cat. Does it run lean? And does it require a remap afterwords. Or in my case I map tweak as I already am remapped on k100 but with standard OEM cat. Cheers
  3. Ricki1985

Cat stolen, what to put on now?

so sorry to hear this, pure Scum bag C*nts!!! I would probably suggest the Tegiwa 400 cel cat downpipe. They have just got stock back in On there website.
  4. Ricki1985

Tapping noise

Valve clearances more then likely need checking and adjusting. Do have history of when these were last done?
  5. Ricki1985

FK2 Safe wheel cleaner

I highly recommend Bilt Hamber wheel cleaner. Only buy direct from Bilt hamber, that way you guarantee getting the official product. Link below = https://bilthamber.com/product/auto-wheel/
  6. Ricki1985

Engine mounts

Yep, they look knackered. Definitely need to get new ones. Your engine will be moving all over the place.
  7. Ricki1985

EP3 Type R OEM Cat Stolen : (

Tegiwa do a 400 cell high flow cat, MOT Emissions approved, link below https://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa-400-cel-70mm-cat-downpipe-honda-civic-type-r-ep3-01-06-mot-emissions-compliant.html
  8. Ricki1985

EP3 values

In my opinion, I would take it to Somewhere like Area Motorsport and have the clutch changed, its quite rare for the master cylinder to fail on an Ep3. Clutch change will be about £350 all in and then your Ep3 will be worth a whole lot more then if you was to sell it as it is or break for parts...
  9. Ricki1985

Back with an EP3

Looks nice that, a lot of ep3’s are suffering from bad rust and rot underneath now. Good examples are getting hard to find. Are you keeping it standard or doing some mods?
  10. Ricki1985

EP3 oil

5w-40 is fine for that mileage
  11. Ricki1985

EP3 EP3 Side Skirt seal/gasket

BUMP same as above.
  12. Ricki1985

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Gutted for you both Simon, glad you are both ok and hopefully the cars not too badly damaged. Hope you get it all sorted for July at Anglesey.
  13. Ricki1985

Ep3 Drop links geo question

I only had the geo checked and adjusted about 500 miles ago which it was spot on, which is the frustrating thing. Wasn’t sure if it would be ok with just changing drop links but I think you are right in getting it checked after installing just in case.
  14. Ricki1985

Ep3 Drop links geo question

I’m going install new hard race front and rear drop links on my ep3 soon, after installing is it required to get the geo checked and adjusted again? Or should it be ok? Cheers
  15. Ricki1985

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Thats a shame Simon, have a great day on the 18th, We will have to have a meet up soon once things get more normal. :)
Back