• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by scabbytramp

1. scabbytramp

Advice / help / tips

Pick someone's brain! Fn2 won't start with start switch / It starts if you bump it & just changed battery. Any ideas ? When starting with the start switch, just seems to try tick once then dies. Tried to use jump leads from another car & no luck also, same thing.
  2. scabbytramp

M.o.t fail on handbrake light

Hi sorry. Could you explain which earth's in particailuar? I do have the diagram for the braking indicate system. Thanks .
  3. scabbytramp

Hey . Yeh I went to that first used pin to short the plug to see if it turned off aswell
  4. scabbytramp

Yeh it's booked it Thursday . I tried all the pins but the 12v so not to fry it . Topped up brake fluid bang on max line . . Still there . I presume the abs sensors are the ones dowe by the wheels . ? Is there a way to test them while I'm wairing for Thursday to come ? Thank yoooou
  5. scabbytramp

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?95307-CEL-on-having-trouble-self-diagnosing
  6. scabbytramp

Facing it towards me as in the digram has the following . 1. NothING 2.nothing 3.nothing 4. Black wire 5. Brown yellow 6. Nothing 7 green wire 8 nothing 9 nothing 10 nothing 11 nothing 12 nothing 13 nothing 14 light yellowish 15 nothing 16 red white
  7. scabbytramp

That's upside down in my picture So 4 and 9 are on the left side of plug. My wires are on right side ? Should I try upside down ? I hope you understand what I mean lol
  8. scabbytramp

Just checked obd2 port. It says 4 & 9 however my obd port only has 5 wires.? So you can't use 4 & 9 ? Cheers
  9. scabbytramp

Ignore that ! I just read it all =) looks simple
  10. scabbytramp

Sorry. How will you be able to read the code? As isn't the link for someone that doesn't have a diagnostic machine ? Thanks and sorry for acting dumb lol
  11. scabbytramp

Hey thanks . Can your CEL link be used in the same way ? Thank you
  12. scabbytramp

Hi . Just to state . The handbrake sensor ( under the handbrake trim is fully working ) Also the CEL light is not on. Only the handbrake light ( ! ) <---- can this still be read with a diagnostic ? Thanks
Back