• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Scottie

1. Scottie

Rear window demister not working

Hi all. Checked posts, but can't see anything related to this. A while back I decided to remove the black tint off my 2007 FN2 rear window. I wasn't very careful when doing it and managed to remove some of the demister elements. I bought 2 different kits but they didn't work at all. Some parts...
  2. Scottie

Front bumper

Hi all I've had a look, but cant see if this has been asked before. Does Type S front bumper fit a Type R
  3. Scottie

Single din facia fn2

Ah, I thought if I put the item number down, you could just click on it and it would take you straight there, like you have done above.
  4. Scottie

Single din facia fn2

I saw this on Ebay, do you think it will fit 383879953277 it says 1 or 2 din
  5. Scottie

Single din facia fn2

I don't have an aux jack. I've got an 07' and they didn't come in until 09'
  6. Scottie

Single din facia fn2

Cheers Wilmo I'll go and get one today. Dave
  7. Scottie

Single din facia fn2

Hi all I'm wanting to put a DAB stereo in my FN2. Is there a facia on the market, or do I have to butcher the original. Thanks Dave
  8. Scottie

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi Mook Cash sent Cheers mate
  9. Scottie

Great, how do I go about it, payment etc
  10. Scottie

Hi Mook Are you still doing the graphics? Thanks Dave
  11. Scottie

Type R bumper

Hi Does anyone know if a Type S bumper would straight onto a Type R. Thanks Dave
  12. Scottie

Bulbs

Got some from Europarts. But, like an idiot I've lost the bulb retainer clip when changing them. Does anyone know where I can buy the right one from.
  13. Scottie

Bulbs

Cheers Ricki. Are they just standard fit. Can I get them in halfords
  14. Scottie

Bulbs

Hi I'm looking to upgrade my bulbs, but I'm not wanting a conversion kit, just brighter bulbs. Any suggestions.
  15. Scottie

FN2 Fn2 brake discs, made flat or not??

Hi Lee, did you manage to solve the scraping noise?
Back