Recent content by Scottish Type-R

1. Scottish Type-R

EP3 Alarm Problems

Update: Have now re-programmed the fobs again as looks like it was still half in program mode. But both working now and deadlock works as expected. Indicators flashing again with the locking and un-locking of the car. Thanks for the extra info @Shoonk and @HongKong.
  2. Scottish Type-R

EP3 Alarm Problems

Yeah that's a good point. Something else to check. Thanks.
  3. Scottish Type-R

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Only update, is recently had the underside of the EP3 all cleaned and it now has been completely undersealed and protected. Was informed the underside was in very good state before undersealing. Looking at getting some new engine mounts and sorting out the central locking issue with the alarm...
  4. Scottish Type-R

EP3 Alarm Problems

Thanks. Gonna try this also in case it is just the fobs that need re-programming. :)
  5. Scottish Type-R

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Aye, I have the Momo Steering wheel on my Premier Edition. Had the car all cleaned and undersealed recently. See you went for the Climairs. Had them before I got my Honda Access JDM wind deflectors. I liked the Climair ones Had the Dark sport ones before I sold them.. But really liked the Honda...
  6. Scottish Type-R

EP3 Alarm Problems

Hi Shoonk, Good thread. Been having similar issues to you but I can lock the car with the remotes. But it will not deadlock when you click the second time, but only the boot double locks. Then similar to you my alarm will go off. so not sure what is going on, if like you I possibly need a new...
  7. Scottish Type-R

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Congrats on the JDM EP3 Beach. Looks a fine example. Enjoy. I may have a Gruppe M for sale at some point.
  8. Scottish Type-R

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Nice Hazz. Look forward to the new car thread.
  9. Scottish Type-R

Hi All, Hope you are all staying safe and well. Not done a lot with the EP3 for a while. I suppose could create a thread about my CW FK8 but I am sure you all seen enough of those. lol. MOT and service for the EP3 next and sorting out the AC.
  10. Scottish Type-R

What did you do to your Type R today?

lol my 69 plate FK8 is just over a year I have had it and on 9.2k Also only had the A service done last Saturday.
  11. Scottish Type-R

A very long over due update: EP3 never went up for sale, as I struggled to let it go, so I decided last year to keep it and just continue to enjoy the car. The old headlight units were cracked and starting to leak/condensation on the inside of the lens. Plus bad discolouration and fogging...
  12. Scottish Type-R

Honda FRV

Yeah the Mugen one Jim... Not that I am biased or anything... lol
  13. Scottish Type-R

Update: EP3 will be going up for sale at some point When I don't know struggling to want to part with it...... FK8 in CW arriving in 2-3 weeks :) Will start a new car thread then.
  14. Scottish Type-R

FK8 FK8 ordered

Yeah had an FK8 for 3 days on loan from Honda dealer as a wedding gift. Best man hassled them and said would buy one from them. And I have now. lol
  15. Scottish Type-R

FK8 FK8 ordered

Hi All, Ordered up my FK8 in CW also. Should be here in first week in September. Having the Red Illumination Pack. :D Currently have a NHB Premier edition EP3