• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by scottrvf

1. S

M Factory Gearbox Oil

Thank you for the replies
  2. S

M Factory Gearbox Oil

Hello all, I am fitting an M Factory Helical LSD Stage 1 Racepack to my EP3 The car is my daily and is not used on track. Should I use Honda MTF3 or Torco MTF? Thank you
  3. S

UPACLICK Front Splitter EP3

Hello all, Has anyone fitted the UPACLICK Front Splitter to their EP3 for road use? If so how is it? Also did you find it caught on speed humps? My EP3 is lowered on Eibach Pros Thank You
  4. S

Tuning - does it make a real difference?

Good question! I will not turbo or supercharge the car so if I do take it further it will be the following then I am done: TDI North Cams Throttle body and fuel rail Possibly a big brake kit Polybushes
  5. S

Hello, For those of you that are interested here is my write up regarding the mods to my CIVIC Type R EP3 The car already had decent tyres, upgraded brakes, upgraded suspension and a Tegiwa intake. It was filled with Shell V Power I had a lot of work done during the two days that I was at TDI...
  6. S

Thank you for the reply, I have now paid for a tuning package at TDI North. I have also got an MFactory LSD Stage 1 race pack and a Spoon 5.1 Final Drive to be fitted. I cannot wait for the work to be done and will post up a review for you guys once completed
  7. S

Thanks Flashy, I have already done the handling and braking so next is the power upgrade, I just wanted to make sure that it was worth doing. I originally thought that I would keep the car standard but I have had it for 5 years now and don't think that I could ever sell it so I may as well make...
  8. S

Thanks Chris, Im not fussed about overall speed but would like like it to accelerate a bit faster and have more mid range so I think I will go for it.
  9. S

Hello all, I have a standard performance EP3 other than an air box. I am about to commit to buying the following: K100 & remap Intake manifold Exhaust manifold Full exhaust system The above will cost me almost 3K (half the total value of the car) so for those of you that have done...
  10. S

EP3 Side Skirt Removal

Thank you both, I will give it a try!
  11. S

EP3 Side Skirt Removal

Hello all, I always search YouTube for things like this but there is not a video for side skirt removal! So - there are two screws located at the front end of the skirt inside of the arch and there are two black 'pop rivets' underneath Are there any other fixings to look out for...
  12. S

Rear Camber Kit - DME or Hardrace?

Hello Monty89 The parts were fitted two weeks ago so I am still getting used to it and the car needs to settle a bit before I have another FRSU to make sure everything is 100% I can tell you that the car feels a lot like oem even with the new shocks and springs which is good, the car is a...
  13. S

How long to bed in?

Thanks Hazz (daaaaan saaaaf) Norv- thanks for the pointer I will google them
  14. S

How long to bed in?

Hello all, I have just had new shocks, springs and associated FRSU items fitted. Question 1 How many miles would you think I need to cover for the items to settle/ bed in? Question 2 Recommendations for a FRSU in the South East, preferably in Kent and preferably close to Maidstone...
  15. S

Rear Camber Kit - DME or Hardrace?

So..... in the end I went for the following: Sachs Shocks Eibach Pro Springs Eibach Camber Bolts JDM Rear Anti Roll Bar Hardrace Ball Joints Hardrace Reinforced Drop Links Hardrace Camber Arms Steering Rack Riser Looking forward to getting it all fitted and setup!
Back