• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Shanee33

1. S

Idling Issue with bouncing Revs

I could try that but wanted to check if there is anything else I could do before I end up doing that, if thats what I have to do I will but wondering if anyone else had any other options
  2. S

Idling Issue with bouncing Revs

Hi All, Currently have an issue when my ep3 2003 revs to 2k on idle and just bounces as if it is on a rev limiter, to confirm its not bouncing from 1k to 2k and back down to 1k, it just sits at 2k and revs on a limiter and throws a check engine light with a code p1519 which is a problem with...
  3. S

Further EP3 Remaps

Thanks for confirming. With regards to datalogging, is there anything extra that I would need to purchase to get the logging off the ecu and onto a gauge, other than the gauge itself? EG for an Air/Fuel Ratio, you just need the Kpro and the Air/Fuel Ratio gauge? Or is there some other wiring...
  4. S

Further EP3 Remaps

Hi All, I am getting my car remapped tomorrow, it is still NA but in the future (2-3 years) I am planning on turbocharging and making mods along the way. I know with K100 it only allows one map but what about the Kpro would I need to get another k100 or kpro or does one allow you to change...
  5. S

Where to Remap ep3

Hi all, I would like to know if anyone had any recommendations of where to remap my ep3. At the moment I have not installed all mods but when I do the EP3 will have a japseed 4-2-1 decat, tegiwa catback, and AEMv2. Obviously, I will remap only when these are all installed. I was looking at...
  6. S

Do I need a BBK at this point

Hi All, This is my first post so hopefully will get good feedback and help <3. Currently, I have an ep3 with an AEM v2 and catback. I am looking to get a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and decat with a remap. Do you think I should get a BBK such as Bembo before these mods or can I run stock brakes...
Back