• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ShelfWobbler

1. S

JDM ep3 misfire when cornering. Water in fuel tank?

I can confirm it was water in the fuel, it came out looking like milk after it had sloshed around the tank on the way to garage. Running well now that the tanks been drained, cleaned out and the fuel filter and filler neck/cap has been replaced.
  2. S

Thanks, I'll get it booked in for a good looking at.
  3. S

The car has been without issue for years but has recently developed a strange misfire. The misfire occurs when the car is cornering, particularly when cornering at low speed for example turning into a junction. The misfire soon clears once the car straightens up again. I've plugged the car in...
  4. S

Fitting a shiftlight to my EP3

On my jdm model ep3 it was light blue with a white line if I recall correctly. I can't remember which plug though. You can also pick up the same wire under the bonnet where it terminates at a plug connected to nothing near the battery. sometimes used for diagnostics to read rpm
  5. S

Jdm ep3 suspension refresh

I don't usually like to ask the "what's the best...." question on forums but no amount of googling has helped any. I have a pre face-lift JDM ep3 that I feel would benefit for a refresh of the suspension components. The car is on standard shocks and springs with adjustable camber arms/bolts...
  6. S

EP3 New member possible clutch or bearing problem

My jdm ep3 felt exactly the same, turned out part of the clutch spring had broken away.
  7. S

Last run out

The last weekend before the lockdown was announced. 6am Snake pass blast
  8. S

New JDM Ep3 typeR owner

This is the second Vtec car I've owned and is even more fun than my old EE8 CRX vtec that I owned back in the late 90s.
Back