• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by STEVE TYPE R GT

1. STEVE TYPE R GT

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Hi Loxy,received today. Super quick delivery,thanks steve
  2. STEVE TYPE R GT

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Hi money sent for 8g loxy,thanks steve
  3. STEVE TYPE R GT

FN2 alarm keeps going off/ siren location

I guess somewhere in the engine bay.
  4. STEVE TYPE R GT

Matt's JDM EP3

Thought i had never seen one in the uk lol. Lovely looking car mate,enjoy!!!
  5. STEVE TYPE R GT

Matt's JDM EP3

Where they available in the uk in white?
  6. STEVE TYPE R GT

2010 civic fn2 type r xenon head light issue HELP

I can confirm Loxy,s thread is very good.
  7. STEVE TYPE R GT

2010 civic fn2 type r xenon head light issue HELP

Hmm,sounds like Honda are blagging you. I guess it was not pointing at the sky before it broke,so swapping a like for like bulb would not create this problem. I suspect bulb is upside down possibly?
  8. STEVE TYPE R GT

FK2 Private plate

Would you be happy finding this out after you purchased i wonder? I personally would not.
  9. STEVE TYPE R GT

Painting the calipers on my FN2

I used hammerite spray paint in black,make sure you mask everything else up so as not to get paint on the brake pads etc. Then i painted type r part with a fine brush.
  10. STEVE TYPE R GT

Alcantara seat faded ,can i paint it?

Anyone used spray upholstery paint?
  11. STEVE TYPE R GT

Alcantara seat faded ,can i paint it?

Hi, i noticed the other day that my fn2 rear headrests have faded to light grey and tops of rear bench too. I was wandering if i could use black fabric spray paint to color them back to black. Any advice welcome. Thanks steve
  12. STEVE TYPE R GT

FN2 What's your MPG?

FN2 2007 68k averaging 36mpg at the moment,spirited driving is 29mpg.
  13. STEVE TYPE R GT

Vtec engaging or not?

I will have a play at the weekend! I think its the same as my mates fn2 its probably just me getting used to it. Thanks steve
  14. STEVE TYPE R GT

Someone cut me up and hit my car and claimed on insurance that I hit them from behind

Great news,plus the fact that Her bumper is hooked under your wheel arch so this proves she must have clipped you!
  15. STEVE TYPE R GT

Vtec engaging or not?

Hi, i have a fn2 ctr with 68k 2007. I am not certain if vtec is engaging properly? Light comes on to say vtec is engaged and sounds great and certainly goes well,but should there be a bit of a kick when it engages or have i just got used to it and convinced myself its not as...
Back