• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sunday_driver

1. sunday_driver

FN2 Honda Type R GT fn2 Help

Hi Stevie, A friend is selling my old car (Milano in my photo) at £4995, advertised on PH and FB marketplace and is in much better condition than the cat you described. As you've mentioned, the problem being the car is in South Wales, but Chris's point remains, there's plenty of others around.
  2. sunday_driver

Would 18x8j ET45 alloy rub the wheel arch for FD2 with stock suspension?

Hi, Depends on the tyre. I had et44 on mine and they were fine with Toyo T1R (crap trye for these cars), switched to Yoko AD08 and they rubbed at the rear occasionally. I then fitted coilovers and rear camber arms with a touch of camber (nothing abnormal looking) and they were fine again.
  3. sunday_driver

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

That looks lovely! You must be happy with that after the work (and money you've put in. Is it the angle or do the headlights need a polish?
  4. sunday_driver

FN2 Type-R MOT Failure

No cats in backboxes, they need to be hot to operated so are always fitted close to the engine. Maybe it's failed or it wasn't hot enough for the test.
  5. sunday_driver

FL5 New Civic Type R

According to a well known U.K. importer, they're selling at auction for 9 million yen. According to today's google calculation, that's almost £54k!
  6. sunday_driver

Modifying FN2 Civic Type R

Speak to Josh @ Torque GT. He's sourced loads for me and they're official Mugen dealers. Also, there's a thread on here somewhere from Loxy which is very informative for modding the fn2.
  7. sunday_driver

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

As above, that looks stunning! I'd recommend replacing the intake hose with a Samco jobbie as the OEM will be brittle and split with the extra flex exerted from the Gruppe M (speaking from experience, albeit with a dc5).
  8. sunday_driver

EP3 and DC5 KPro

No. EP3 works with narrowband O2 sensors, the DC5 has wideband. Also, the PFL DC5 has no immobiliser.
  9. sunday_driver

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Congrats! I bet the wait will be painful but at least you'll have it in time for summer :)
  10. sunday_driver

My FD2! RedH88

Hopefully mine doesn't turn out the same.
  11. sunday_driver

My FD2! RedH88

I have a similar looking dink, albeit on the outside of the rim, and have been told it's no problem to repair. Obviously, yours is different but still worth getting a second opinion maybe?
  12. sunday_driver

My FD2! RedH88

I have some mdf adapters from a previous car so hopefully they'll fit, thanks. Behind the glovebox probably. They're quite neat little things and I have the T-harness already.
  13. sunday_driver

My FD2! RedH88

Congrats on the new car. Did the speakers fit straight in or did you need adapters? I'm looking to add one of those mini amps to mine, to get the most out of the speakers.
  14. sunday_driver

Other Acura Integra Type R

I can still only see a headlight and some photos of a DC2?
Back