• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
TarmacNymph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I've decided that my next things...if I'm going to stick with Js will be strut braces front and rear and the tie bar. Ive got to wait until it's their turn though, as theres other stuff I want first lol so I don't want to mess James about until I'm sure of what I want lol.
    There's so much choice it hurts lol
    Yeh I'm sure that James would be flexible for you in regards to what you want :)
    And you can save the other 5% for when you want some other bits, like strut bars etc, in the future, as there is no time limit to use it :)
    haha you saying that you dont explain anything, i will have to because if something appears on my car and i havent taken her indoors anywhere she will not be best pleased with me lol.

yeah true that, although i have two 5%'s so what to spend the next lot on?? lol.

do you think he would swap some bits over in the packages like if you wre ordering a 10piece breakfast but instead of mushrooms you have an extra egg? lol
    Yeh I saw that Speedstar had used Funky's pic, not a good move! lol
    And the saving on the package is mainly on shipping as apposed to the items, but I'm sure that it's a decent enough saving, plus the 5%..... ;)
    Mathematical averages? Now you're talking my language lol
    yeah they look quite good, although funky had a go at him about him using his picture, which has promptly been removed lol. no appologies though.

nice link cheers mate, package 2 seems like s good one, i wonder how much you are saving with it as a package.

oh yeah mate, think positive and....eventually something should happen lol, its law of averages haha
    Yeh I saw those after I agreed to buy the J's one from James :? lol they are nice though, and very cheap at $150 delivered, that's about £120 or thereabouts I think :)
    And positive things happen to positive thinkers eh? I best give that a go then ;) haha
    well when i win the euro tonight i will buy you that exhaust but i will deliver it by helicopter :lol:
    Yeah I may contact you in 5 years time when I buy one as a 30th birthday present to myself ;) mwahahahahaha!!!! :D
    oh no i didnt mean buy a 2grand car lol its just my gf has been looking at cars around that mark and i was surprised what bargains there are out there atm, nothing quick enough though.
    haha is it... well when you can afford one let me know and i will happily drive down to brighton lol
    That is a bargain! :D although a tad out of reach for me lmao
    And yeh, I would actaully consider spending that on an exhaust as apposed to getting another car :? lol as wouldn't expect to find anything decent for 2grand that I would actually drive..
    yeah second hand one, not as good as new but more affordable lol more chance of having one lol gtr black looks good but its just black with black bits lol a grand over a normal one lol.
    ok ok lets put it another way.......would you seriously think about spending the same amount for a decent second hand car for an exhaust where you can get almost as good for a quarter of the price? lol
    Second hand GTR's? It would depend on whic version you were after, as there is 4 different generations now, the older the cheaper lol
    And I would love to go travelling, but have a mortgage and bills to pay now and I can't just walk away from them to sun myself for 6 months, not to mention never having enough spare cash aside to pay the bills whilst away lol
    oh really, shame could have maybe managed to wangle you a discount if i had known you back then lol.
    yeah it is strange because they would insure me on an aston and a lambo but wouldnt touch me on a lotus. how much to gtr's retail at 2nd hand? bet they pretty cheap, i mean v8 twin turbo, fap fap fap lol.

hmmm that is true, go travelling then? lol. tbh mate if you really want it then go for it because you will never be happy unless you have it.
    Haha! It really is a small world! Yeh, it's Lipscombe, I've been there, as that's where my sister bought her Abarth from as they are the nearest authorised Abarth dealers!! lol
    And a R35 GTR would be fap-tastic! However it's 60k for one of those but 40k for the Exige S, and strangely talking to one of the sales guys at Lipscombe I discovered I could afford to actually buy one on finance!! :D But I couldn't get insured :( lol
    And yeh, a nice holiday could be had for 2grand, but then I'd go away, have a great time, and then forget what I did within 3 months, whereas the exhaust will always be with me every time I get in the car :) That's my opinion anyway, no-one seems to agree with me though :? oh well hehe
    the exige s....hmmm i do have a mate who works in a dealership that sells fiat, alfa, volvo and lotus (limpscombe they are called or something) and i sat in the exige, felt like a go kart but was harder to get out of lol. i will want something quicker after a few years i think, i have allways wanted a turbo (namely the nissan gtr lol)
    ok then well atleast you know you could look after a 2grand investment lol but then you have to tell yourself you have just spent the equivalent of a really really really nice holiday on something that you only see two inches of lol if you can afford it then, definately go for it but put me on your xmas card list if you can afford that type of money :lol:
    Now that did make me chuckle :D an Evo would probably be the next step, either that or a Lotus Exige S, but neither of which I'll buy until I'm 30 so I need 5 years of usage out of the CTR, but I'm sure I'll always find something to spend my money on, whether it's on the car or a new project :)
    And I know the feeling you're talking about, the front bumper on my Saxo (with paint) cost just shy of £3grand and was forever bouncing off the floor :( but you just get used to it and drive accordingly not to cause more damage, and TBH, driving the saxo taught me how to be careful and what to look out for as to not damage anything so I think the exhaust on the CTR would be safe :)
    £2300.....SOD THAT!!! you would get great respect on here but when your driving along and you hear it scrape on a curb/speed bump, just think how much you have just lost right then lol and then when you explain to people how much you have just paid it wont be pretty im telling you that lol.
    if you dont have something to dream for..then what? lol bye bye civic, hello evo lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back